Who can enrol in this course?
Anyone with commerce background in Class XII or running a business and is desirous of learning Tally.
Is the latest version of Tally being taught?
No. The current course being offered is Tally ERP9.0. We are in the process of updating the course to Tally Prime
- Students who are currently pursuing Articleship or who wish to enroll in Articleship in the coming few months
- Graduates / Postgraduate - B Com / M.com / MBA Students who wish to join in Audit / Accounting firms or small corporates
- Employees of small businesses who wish to understand certain functions of Tally
What is taught in this course?
- Students will learn how to use Tally with practical examples
- How to pass Entries in Tally (including GST, TDS)
- Prepare Reports (BRS, GST/TDS returns, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet)
- Module wise details of video lectures are given below
What is the course duration and what is provided in the course pack?
- The course consists of e-learning video modules of 13 hours duration
- The course can be accessed for 60 days
- Students can view the course videos multiple times in this period
- The course can be viewed on Desktop / Laptop / Mobile browser / Mobile App
- Notes for future reference would be provided.
Is any Certification provided?
- We are unable to provide any "with-certification" course. The course that we have is purely a "without-certification" course