Forums

A small thought/suggestion

Others

Dear Team IL, Students who buy a full group or both group classes may be given an option of paying on EMI basis, just like any other loan facility and i'm not saying that it should be interest free. Or a tie up can be done with someone like Bajaj Finance where dealer gets the payout and Bajaj recovers from the customer. Because many students or their parents have limited resources. A part can be allocated from the income every month instead of a chunk at one go. This will help them to a great extent. Just a thought came to my mind, so thought of posting it, hoping that it may be considered.

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

08-Jan-21 23:37

Answers (3)

Best Answer

G Mohammed Mushtaq

Great thought bro. Few of my friends stepped back because they were not able to afford such a big amount in one go. But, personally I feel that charging interest looks a bit wierd, if the whole amount is paid till the course expires that's good. Let the IL team think about it. It would be great if they come with measures for those students

You can already take EMI based on credit card. W.r.t Bajaj finance - they do not do these kind of loans is what we were told. We are tying up with someone else. Documentation is in progress but got delayed because of new year.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

09-Jan-21 09:00

Great thought bro. Few of my friends stepped back because they were not able to afford such a big amount in one go. But, personally I feel that charging interest looks a bit wierd, if the whole amount is paid till the course expires that's good. Let the IL team think about it. It would be great if they come with measures for those students

G Mohammed Mushtaq

G Mohammed Mushtaq

CA Final

15K+

09-Jan-21 04:35

CFA Webinar
ibs launch
Tally + Excel Free