IndigoLearn
THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Foundation

4K+

20-Jul-20 19:22

Answer is wrong

Sir, In Business Mathematics Chapter 7 unit 7 Ilustrations For 3 sum sir done solution wrong instead 6 he said -6 so try to correct in video clip sir Sir don't think wrong about me for saying this to u I hope u will correct. Thanking you.

Attachments

700d0fc3-9644-47f3-a314-1da7d845bc6b.jpg

83bcd787-ed6b-4c9a-bd27-d26903542f9a.jpg

Answers (7)

Best Answer

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

20-Jul-20 19:26

We do not mind if our mistakes are pointed out. We are in fact thankful so that Other students do not have to see incorrect videos. We shall get it corrected immediately. Thanks a lot for pointing out

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Foundation

4K+

20-Jul-20 19:35

Sir also may I know that can u provide videos for unsolved questions for the exercise questions u r covering only few questions from exercise so what about other sums

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

20-Jul-20 19:40

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Foundation

4K+

20-Jul-20 19:35

Sir also may I know that can u provide videos for unsolved questions for the exercise questions u r covering only few questions from exercise so what about other sums

We have not covered all problems in all chapters - had we done that the course length would have easily reached 200 hundred hours. We have tried to cover as many varieties of problems as possible. However, if there any specific type of problem has been missed out, we shall try and get it recorded but that will take time. If you have any problem where you are stuck or not getting the right answer, please solve the problem to the extent you know and post here and we shall be happy to guide you

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Foundation

4K+

20-Jul-20 19:48

Thank sir for quick responding

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Foundation

4K+

20-Jul-20 19:49

Also Thank you for u r teached the logical reasoning classes by you sir

Lavanya Chitturi

Lavanya Chitturi

27-Jul-20 02:59

The above mentioned error in "Sequence and series" has been rectified and uploaded. Please check.

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Foundation

4K+

14-Aug-20 23:27

K