Forums

Answer is wrong

Maths & Stats

Sir, In Business Mathematics Chapter 7 unit 7 Ilustrations For 3 sum sir done solution wrong instead 6 he said -6 so try to correct in video clip sir Sir don't think wrong about me for saying this to u I hope u will correct. Thanking you.

700d0fc3-9644-47f3-a314-1da7d845bc6b.jpg
83bcd787-ed6b-4c9a-bd27-d26903542f9a.jpg

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Final

18K+

20-Jul-20 19:22

Answers (7)

Best Answer

We do not mind if our mistakes are pointed out. We are in fact thankful so that Other students do not have to see incorrect videos. We shall get it corrected immediately. Thanks a lot for pointing out

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

20-Jul-20 19:26

Sir also may I know that can u provide videos for unsolved questions for the exercise questions u r covering only few questions from exercise so what about other sums

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Final

18K+

20-Jul-20 19:35

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

Sir also may I know that can u provide videos for unsolved questions for the exercise questions u r covering only few questions from exercise so what about other sums

We have not covered all problems in all chapters - had we done that the course length would have easily reached 200 hundred hours. We have tried to cover as many varieties of problems as possible. However, if there any specific type of problem has been missed out, we shall try and get it recorded but that will take time. If you have any problem where you are stuck or not getting the right answer, please solve the problem to the extent you know and post here and we shall be happy to guide you

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

20-Jul-20 19:40

Thank sir for quick responding

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Final

18K+

20-Jul-20 19:48

Also Thank you for u r teached the logical reasoning classes by you sir

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Final

18K+

20-Jul-20 19:49

The above mentioned error in "Sequence and series" has been rectified and uploaded. Please check.

Lavanya Chitturi

Lavanya Chitturi

CA Inter

27-Jul-20 02:59

K

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Final

18K+

14-Aug-20 23:27

Individual Modules Offer
SM Marathon Part- 2 with Suraj Sir! YT Live