Forums

Both groups

Exams

I filled exam form for both groups Now I think I will be able to given only one group because it's too much syllabus Iss it okay to give one group after filling both group forms If second group is not attempted it's not like one attempt is failed right? Also can I attempt FM paper for exemption? Then it will show group 2 fail? Iss it okay to do like that or it will have bad impact on Job opportunities?

Harshitha Kalidindi

Harshitha Kalidindi

CA Inter

45K+

13-Mar-23 08:33

Answers (6)

(1) It is okay to give one group after filling exam form for both groups. (2) If you want to get exemption in FM, you would have to attend compulsorily all the papers in Group-2. So, even if your Group-2 result is fail, you can still get exemption in FM that will be valid for next 3 attempts.

Varshaa M

Varshaa M

CA Final

33K+

13-Mar-23 09:19

You can attempt only one grp. But if you want exemption in fm you should attend every paper of group 2. Group 2 will show fail result if no aggregate or less than 40. Don't worry about job opportunities now. Prepare well for the subjects which you think you can complete syllabus.

Angel Maria Varghese

Angel Maria Varghese

CA Final

8K+

13-Mar-23 10:40

Harshitha Kalidindi

How does it work like I should go and attend all group 2 papers to be able to get exemption in fm?!

FM-ECO paper will be exempted if you get 60+ and attended all the papers in Group 2. No exemption if you don't attend any of the paper even if you get 60+ in FM.

Karthick A

Karthick A

CA Inter

1K+

13-Mar-23 14:58

In short to get exemption benefit in any paper of ny group must attend all papers of that group.

Dharav Bhalala

Dharav Bhalala

CA Inter

4K+

13-Mar-23 15:21

Individual Modules Offer
SM Marathon Part- 2 with Suraj Sir! YT Live
AFM Marathon
Adv Acc