Forums

Bug problem

Others

Wheree there is a wifi I am downloading the videos of 3hours of that day while I am watching videos it's taking data for that downloaded videos once check it sir I think there is a bug problem

Jashwanth S

Jashwanth S

CMA Inter

2K+

02-Jan-21 09:14

Answers (6)

Once a video is downloaded, you are needed to be connected to the internet only for the first few seconds to authenticate your playback request. Once the video starts playing, you can turn off the internet and the video will play just fine. Please try this, and you will see that once a video is downloaded app will not consume any further data to play it.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

02-Jan-21 11:04

But I was told to play atleast for 5 minutes with internet sir

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

14-Jan-21 13:42

After clicking on play of an offline video, as soon the video starts playing, you can turn off the internet, no need for 5 mins.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

14-Jan-21 13:58

Sarat Velumuri Admin

After clicking on play of an offline video, as soon the video starts playing, you can turn off the internet, no need for 5 mins.

Even if you are connected to the internet after the video starts, if it's downloaded video playback then it will not consume any data.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

14-Jan-21 13:59

Jashwanth S

It saying tap to retry 2102

Are you playing a downloaded video or trying to play online directly and turning off the internet? If the issue is not with turning on and off the internet, then please send email to support@indigolearn.com with a screenshot of the error.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

14-Jan-21 14:07

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon