Forums

CA Final registration

Others

I have a two questions. 1. To appear in November 2020 final exams, what is the last date to register for CA Final course? 2. While registering in SSP, i had to upload marksheet of CPT and IPCC, i have lost CPT marksheet and cleared IPCC two groups in two different attempts, and i have two separate marksheet for each group, how can i upload them as one? And what can i do to upload CPT marksheet

Raghava T

Raghava T

CA Final

26-Jun-20 21:59

Answers (4)

June 30 is the cut-off. For CPT mark sheet, you need to apply for duplicate marksheet. You can combine 2 marksheet into one while scanning. or combine pdf after scanning.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

28-Jun-20 21:01

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

June 30 is the cut-off. For CPT mark sheet, you need to apply for duplicate marksheet. You can combine 2 marksheet into one while scanning. or combine pdf after scanning.

Thank you sir, duplicate marksheet is going to take 20 days it seems so is there anything to do before 30th june to complete registration without the duplicate

Raghava T

Raghava T

CA Final

28-Jun-20 21:07

Raghava T

Thank you sir, duplicate marksheet is going to take 20 days it seems so is there anything to do before 30th june to complete registration without the duplicate

Do you have any photocopy? or may be check your email. Else take a screenshot of passing details from SSP portal and convert that to pdf.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

28-Jun-20 21:14

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Do you have any photocopy? or may be check your email. Else take a screenshot of passing details from SSP portal and convert that to pdf.

Thank you sir my registration is completed. I uploaded old result copies

Raghava T

Raghava T

CA Final

29-Jun-20 19:27

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon