Forums

Competitive advantage

Electives - Final

1)Paper 6F is a mixture of all subjects. Can we get competitive advantage from 6F? 2)Paper 6A, Banking insurance industry most preferred this. Is it similar to FRM and Actuary? 3) Paper 6B Finance domain, market trends.To some extent similar to CFA.Can we get leverage? Please Guide

Mansha Tutlani

Mansha Tutlani

CA Final

09-Feb-23 17:15

Answers (8)

Best Answer

6F - Some advantage in Group discussions / interviews 6A - - not equivalent to FRM - has too much theory whereas FRM and Actuary have lot more Practical orientation with deeper math / stats understandings required 6B - Finance domain - Not much leverage in CFA - CFA also has a lot of practical aspects - secondly this subject has a lot of stuff on SEBI and related aspects - may be useful for a career in an I Bank

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Feb-23 11:21

Mansha Tutlani

Thank you so much sir for reply. Investment banking/Private equity is this reserved for rank holders only? Is it niche industry? I have an interest in research, valuation

Any one can do it. You have to crack interview and have connections or have a good profile. Rank is one part of profile - additional qualifications like CFA etc will help you build that profile and show your interest to the potential employer

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Feb-23 13:51

Sriram Somayajula Admin

Do check our page on CFA to know more https://www.indigolearn.com/exam/CFA-Chartered-Financial-Analyst

If you are interested in pursuing CFA let us know as I teach that and we can help you

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Feb-23 13:53

Sriram Somayajula Admin

If you are interested in pursuing CFA let us know as I teach that and we can help you

Thank you sir for your suggestion. First I have to qualify CA exams, then I will go for CFA /FRM.

Mansha Tutlani

Mansha Tutlani

CA Final

10-Feb-23 19:38

Offer