Forums

DESKTOP VIEW?

Others

Sir if we purchase the course will that course will come in website? because it will be comfortable for if watch those videos on laptop!

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

29-Apr-20 12:40

Answers (12)

Yes. Once you buy on app send us an email and we shall activate on desktop / laptop. However, if you try and access in more than one desktop or try to use more than one mobile and one laptop / desktop we shall be forced to block without refund

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

29-Apr-20 12:42

Ok sir thanks a lot ð???ð???

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

29-Apr-20 12:43

Good afternoon sir, I wish to buy CA FOUNDATION FULLCOURSE. 1.I don't have personal mobile phone..Now I am using my father's mobile. Can I change the number when I buy a personal mobile phone to access the course? . 2.What is the procedure to access the course in laptop/desktop? Thank you.

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

29-Apr-20 15:34

1. You can use your father's phone. 2. You can change device once. Post that you cannot change

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

30-Apr-20 07:06

Sir, I have bought CA FOUNDATION today.Kindly provide procedure to login website in desktop/laptop Thank you

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

30-Apr-20 11:42

I already sent email sir.thank you

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

30-Apr-20 11:47

Sir i didn't understand it properly whether i can watch in both 1 phone as well as 1 laptop? Please conform it sir

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

30-Apr-20 18:29

Which is best to buy sir in laptop or phone?

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

30-Apr-20 18:50

Anonymous CA

Which is best to buy sir in laptop or phone?

Yes you can watch on one laptop and 1 app ( mobile phone) if you try accessing at same time or change the devices ( either laptop or mobile phone) we shall block your access. Here laptop and desktop mean the same

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

30-Apr-20 18:54

I didn't understand this part sir we should not watch videos on both both phone and desktop on same time right sir?

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

30-Apr-20 19:00

CFA Webinar
ibs launch
Tally + Excel Free