Forums

Departmental accounts

Accountancy

In this chapter, illustration 2,3,5 of icai material s not covered in ur videos ...sry to say this, I regret buying that chapter a bit

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

09-Jan-21 22:18

Answers (10)

Illustration 2

Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 6.14.09 AM.png

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

10-Jan-21 06:14

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Illustration 2

I can't view the screeshot

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

10-Jan-21 11:07

Reetikaa R

I can't view the screeshot

We all are able to view it

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Jan-21 12:02

Sriram Somayajula Admin

You have purchased departmental accounts so far from us in Dec and since then, we have answered atleast 40 doubts you have had on departmental accounts alone in addition to several other topics and we have responded to most of your queries. Out of 140 queries you have asked in last 9 months you have posted some queries in public and some in private and now after all this, you post a public feedback at 10.30 PM that you regret buying our course because we did not solve 3 questions from Study material (which again is an incorrect statement as highlighted above). We believe we have taught enough problems for someone to get a conceptual understanding. If you have not got conceptual understanding, we are sorry but regret to let you know that if we solve all problems including those already solved in the study material for all subjects and all topics, the course length will be double of what it is and will be of no use for anyone. In addition, we also wish to let you know that this chapter alone is rated 4.8 by 23 students ; You can check it here - https://www.indigolearn.com/course/Departmental-Accounts/hceavs. So we request you to kindly be objective in your feedback - Your public feedback after getting 40 + queries answered in one topic and asking 140 queries in 9 months is extremely unfair.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Jan-21 12:10

Sriram Somayajula Admin

I can't view

Screenshot_20210110-121438_Gallery.jpg

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

10-Jan-21 12:16

Reetikaa R

I can't view

we will send you screenshot by email. pls highlight specific doubts in illustrations 2/3/5 after solving them to the extent you know and if possible we will help

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Jan-21 12:43

Reetikaa R

Sorry everyone, I was referring to old material ,I take back my words

Really appreciate your humility. thank you

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Jan-21 14:57

Offer