Sir i can't watch the downloaded video It shows an error occured 6187

Screenshot_2020-07-08-11-35-04-192_com.indigolearn.fin1.jpg

Sakthi Praveen

Sakthi Praveen

CA Inter

2K+

08-Jul-20 11:36

Answers (3)

It might be the case that you have downloaded the videos before purchasing the course extension. Hence the local downloaded video keys have expired Please delete the video and download it/stream it online.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

08-Jul-20 11:44

Sarat Velumuri Admin

It might be the case that you have downloaded the videos before purchasing the course extension. Hence the local downloaded video keys have expired Please delete the video and download it/stream it online.

O my god i bought data booster specially for downloading the videos and all it got wasted now It's cost me too much . Can you give an new keys which replaces the expired one. And it is possible becauase i saw an video file , audio file, cover image file and a key file seperately in my explorer. So replacing the key file alone may be a better choice and it consumes very less amount of data. So I'm pleading you to give an key file alone sir...

Sakthi Praveen

Sakthi Praveen

CA Inter

2K+

08-Jul-20 12:28

Sakthi Praveen

O my god i bought data booster specially for downloading the videos and all it got wasted now It's cost me too much . Can you give an new keys which replaces the expired one. And it is possible becauase i saw an video file , audio file, cover image file and a key file seperately in my explorer. So replacing the key file alone may be a better choice and it consumes very less amount of data. So I'm pleading you to give an key file alone sir...

We will pass your suggestion to the tech team. But right now the only solution is to re-download it / stream it online. Our videos consume very little data, somewhere in the range of 150 - 200 MB per hour of content. So we believe with the current data plans in the market, you can download/watch at least 4 hrs of content in a day.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

08-Jul-20 12:38

Individual Modules Offer
Adv Acc