Forums

Exam plan

Auditing

Can anyone suggest me some important topics in audit? Am really afraid of audit, last tym also i failed with scoring 31 and an aggregate of 198 in second group. My mistake was i almost skipped about 6 chapters, and balance i just revised the concepts, but didnt read the study material, this tym also am skipping 1.5 chapters (3rd chap -RISK ASSESSMENT & IC) & half of bank audit..can anyone suggest me a good strategy for getting 55 -60 marks? If i can clear auditing with a minimum mark (40) am sure that i can clear the group! Any one plz?

Bharath sha

Bharath sha

CA Final

37K+

30-Nov-21 19:05

Answers (7)

Same ne too fail at 31 but 405 aggregate

Surya Prakash

Surya Prakash

CA Final

14K+

30-Nov-21 20:46

This time focus on more standards and module 2 of ICAI this is enough for pass if we read carefully

Surya Prakash

Surya Prakash

CA Final

14K+

30-Nov-21 20:47

If we even do MTP and RTP and case law based questions it is better becoz I may not say it is enough to get exemption or u will write well but u can go to exam confidently that I read all Case law question and RTP and MTP ,so u have confidence that u can attempt well this will boost ur speed in exam This attempt I'm following same strategy that is even though the are only 14 days left no fear

Surya Prakash

Surya Prakash

CA Final

14K+

30-Nov-21 20:50

SA 500 series is covered fully in chapter -3 and 700 series in audit report, can we perform well in SA related qns by studying that chapters well?

Bharath sha

Bharath sha

CA Final

37K+

30-Nov-21 20:55

But by reading those lessons we get hope only like we read 3&4 lessons but if we read standards that level of confidence is different try once

Surya Prakash

Surya Prakash

CA Final

14K+

30-Nov-21 21:02

From past trends (previous year question papers), if you thoroughly understand the chapters- 2,3,9,10,12 and 13 and just read other chapters (try to cover RTPs, MTPs of other chapters), it will be sufficient to get an exemption in Auditing. Attached below is a screenshot from a video by Bhavana's Online Academy in Youtube.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 190808.jpg

Susee Arunachalam

Susee Arunachalam

CA Final

26K+

02-Dec-21 19:08

Individual Modules Offer
Adv Acc