Forums

Extension

Others

By today night extension course will be invalid please respond fast the amount is reduced from my account and payment was successful but it has not been updated in Indigo learn still it was showing pending transaction

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

07-Jul-20 23:10

Answers (23)

As of now transaction is still showing as pending. Do not worry - please reach out to support@indigolearn.com and we shall ensure your course is extended

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 05:12

Sriram Somayajula Admin

As of now transaction is still showing as pending. Do not worry - please reach out to support@indigolearn.com and we shall ensure your course is extended

I have reached the given email yesterday but no valid reply from it

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

08-Jul-20 09:46

Sai Abinav Kanteti

I have reached the given email yesterday but no valid reply from it

Request you to check your email - we have sent replies early in the morning itself. Your transaction was not through and we have not received the money. These kind of issues happen on all ecommerce portals right flipkart to amazon and we are no exception. The failure could be due to bank server issue or payment gateway server issue - no one knows. When there is a reconciliation at payment gateway's end they shall either refund you the money or remit us the money - either way it will take a couple of days. As and when we get the money we shall activate your course. request you to wait till then

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 11:59

It showed the payment was successful. And money was debited and it is not possible to share the receipt through this

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

08-Jul-20 12:02

Sai Abinav Kanteti

It showed the payment was successful. And money was debited and it is not possible to share the receipt through this

Please find attached the image that we are seeing in our payment gateway portal. If money has been debited in your bank account - request you to raise a complaint with your bank / google pay or such provider through whom you have made the payment. They will usually rectify such issues in a day or two

Failure transaction.JPG

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 12:35

Sai Abinav Kanteti

See this image attachment

The image shared is a debit advice from Google pay. We have shared the advice from our side which shows that we have not received the money. There is no transaction success at indigolearn's end. Please raise a complaint with google pay and they shall address the issue. If we get the money we shall definitely extend the course.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 12:53

Can I extend my course still now

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

08-Jul-20 12:57

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Can you please explain about advice I thought the payment was successful as it is showed in receipt

when you make a remittance, whether bank transfer or online payment gateway transfer or any such electronic mode, amount gets debited from remitter's bank account - go through a payment processor ( like G pay) - reaches my payment gateway ( payubiz) and finally my bank account. In your case it is debited in your account and has gone to google pay, your payment processor ( you maintain an account with google pay which is linked with your bank account) - it has not reached my payment gateway. Till it reaches my payment gateway the transaction is not through. Gpay will go reconcile the error on their side and either send money to my PG or back to your bank account - please raise a complaint with them

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 12:59

What will be the time limit for course extension

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

08-Jul-20 13:01

Sai Abinav Kanteti

What will be the time limit for course extension

You can extend all full subjects / groups any day till July 15th

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 13:02

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Can I extend my course still now

You can try paying again and extend the course. Please avoid Gpay as you already have an issue with it. If we get the money you paid yesterday night, we shall refund it. You can also follow up with us on that by emailing us at support@indigolearn.com. If Gpay refunds it to you then there is no issue any ways

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 13:03

Sriram Somayajula Admin

You can extend all full subjects / groups any day till July 15th

It was not showing individual subject extension it was showing extension of complete course

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

08-Jul-20 13:06

Sai Abinav Kanteti

It was not showing individual subject extension it was showing extension of complete course

We shall fix it and let you know. We shall enable subject wise extension

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

08-Jul-20 15:08

Sriram Somayajula Admin

We shall fix it and let you know. We shall enable subject wise extension

Can you please check and let us know, if you are able to to extend subject wise now

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

09-Jul-20 06:43

2 days completed my purchase of course extension but it was still showing expired can you please check

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

09-Jul-20 20:24

Sriram Somayajula Admin

Can you please check and let us know, if you are able to to extend subject wise now

Yes subject wise extension is available now. Thank you

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

09-Jul-20 20:25

Sai Abinav Kanteti

2 days completed my purchase of course extension but it was still showing expired can you please check

I have paid through both phonepe and Google pay both has been debited from my account but transaction was still pending.

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

09-Jul-20 22:23

Sai Abinav Kanteti

I have paid through both phonepe and Google pay both has been debited from my account but transaction was still pending.

Transaction is still pending as per our PG. Please lodge a complaint with Phone pe & Google Pay

1.JPG

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Jul-20 07:44

Transaction was successful but it was debited twice when can i get my refund

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Sai Abinav Kanteti

CA Foundation

11K+

10-Jul-20 15:46

Sai Abinav Kanteti

Transaction was successful but it was debited twice when can i get my refund

Money was received around noon today .We have sent you details of same by email We have refunded payment one payment and extended the course using another

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

10-Jul-20 19:12

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon