Forums

Fees of extension

Others

Can I use icash for pay fees of extension of course??

Vaibhav  Desai

Vaibhav Desai

CA Foundation

04-May-20 16:56

Answers (20)

Regret that cannot be done.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

04-May-20 16:57

It's very bad why you are provide icash , if I not use.. i am not happy to buy your course , in IPCC i may go for another video class

Vaibhav  Desai

Vaibhav Desai

CA Foundation

04-May-20 16:59

I HAVE JOINED CA FOUNDATION COURSE 30 the April 2020 offer price @4999 The offer price from 1 st may 2020 is 5999 after 15 % off its RS 5009 and they get automatically extended period up to AUGUST 16. Hence I request you to same time extension should be given to those who purchase at the price 4999

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

04-May-20 17:08

Yes sir

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

04-May-20 17:24

@vaibhav purpose of icash is very different from payment of fees for extension. We incur money for technology costs and our service provider ( Amazon) accepts only cash and not icash. Hence we have to recover money from students. We increased price of Foundation on May 1st at which point we were not aware of the decision by ICAI which came in around 5PM on May 2nd. it was never in our control - secondly we have informed multiple times across forums that we will charge extra fees ( nominal) right from mid April and that is what we have done. Thirdly, on buying video courses of other faculty for IPCC / Inter - we have no comment it is your decision.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

04-May-20 17:30

For 30 th april 500 after discount 4500 For first may. 900 after discount 5000 But for extension as per your anouncement we have to pay 800 more now our cost is now 5300..hence I request you to extend the time benifit those who are joined the course in 4999 offer

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

04-May-20 17:33

For CA FOUNDATION VALIDITY PERIOD IS UP TO JULY WHEN WE JOIN 30 TH MAY. HENCE WE HAVE JOINED MAY LAST WEEK.THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME EXTENSION .SO KINDLY CONSIDER THIS FACTOR ALSO...

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

04-May-20 17:42

I REQUEST YOU TO TIME EXTENSION BENIFIT OF CA FOUNDATION COURSE FOR THOSE WHO ARE JOINED IN THE OFFER PRICE @4999

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

04-May-20 17:48

Velan Thangavel

I REQUEST YOU TO TIME EXTENSION BENIFIT OF CA FOUNDATION COURSE FOR THOSE WHO ARE JOINED IN THE OFFER PRICE @4999

@velan thangavel if this is the logic we go with , then we sold 100s of courses to students at 15999 in March - what should they be thinking. Secondly prices can always go up and down with offers etc. Tomorrow the 15% off offer will not be available. Should that student who did not get the offer be upset? We have provided course free for 45 days fully at our cost at that time no student of Rs.15999 came back saying they did not get the free course. Foundation course in any pen drive format by other coaching classes is 20K + with 2x views where as we are offering it at 1/4th cost with unlimited views. At the time we sold you the pack exams were to end on Jul 4th and we were very specific that we will collect money if exams are postponed - we are sticking to that aspect. Today when we are selling to new students exams are ending on August 16th - that is our sale agreement with the new student. You can still watch full course unlimited times till Jul 4th there is no issue with that. It is only for extension beyond that where we charge.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

04-May-20 17:54

Sir please guide us how to make extension payment

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

04-May-20 20:10

Is the extension fees of paper 2 and paper is 300 right. Each paper is 300 or combined 300?

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

04-May-20 20:13

Sir for us it's hard to digest who purchased on 30th of April

Anonymous CA

Anonymous CA

CA Foundation

4K+

04-May-20 20:14

Anonymous CA

Sir please guide us how to make extension payment

The option for payment will be enabled later this Month

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

04-May-20 20:21

Anonymous CA

Is the extension fees of paper 2 and paper is 300 right. Each paper is 300 or combined 300?

Please read the news update carefully we have specifically addressed this aspect

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

04-May-20 20:21

Anonymous CA

Sir for us it's hard to digest who purchased on 30th of April

Well prices increased from May 1st as well. Icai came out with announcement on May 2nd . Finally we already informed u guys that if exams are postponed we will be charging extra

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

04-May-20 20:23

Thank you sir..Its my request only..and I think this forum is created to get clarify our studies,course details,fees etc.Hence I posted my request here.I think it will not affects my concentration in studies... Thank you for your advice ..

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

04-May-20 20:28

Offer