Forums

Free lectures until this life lockdown

Exams

Please atleast 2subjects in CA inter if you could provide free lectures it would be really grateful sir.when navkar institute provided complete free lectures for both inter and final,still we don't find equal to the way of your teaching..i lack in costing and management..your free lectures will surely help me lift up sir.

Gayathri Joshi

Gayathri Joshi

CA Inter

06-Apr-20 06:46

Answers (4)

Hi Gayathri, Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We, unfortunately, cannot provide free lectures for CA inter and/or Final because, we also have to pay salaries to employees, pay faculties, pay fixed and variable costs. We trust you would appreciate that creating content of this quality and with this kind of animation takes a lot of time, cost, effort from us, our employees and the animation team.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

06-Apr-20 09:38

Hi Gayathri... Why shouldn't you understand their effort, time and cost. You or your parents must pay the cost of your study,and why should they.be mature.

Pranav Connecting...

Pranav Connecting...

CA Inter

4K+

06-Apr-20 12:48

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Hi Gayathri, Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We, unfortunately, cannot provide free lectures for CA inter and/or Final because, we also have to pay salaries to employees, pay faculties, pay fixed and variable costs. We trust you would appreciate that creating content of this quality and with this kind of animation takes a lot of time, cost, effort from us, our employees and the animation team.

Sir please help me to pass these exams. Ia m having a 9 month old baby and finding it very difficult to concentrate on my studies. But still I want to do this for my dad. I already got enrolled with indigo learn. I really like the way you explain concepts. So please help me sir. Please guide me

lalitha jyothi

lalitha jyothi

CA Inter

16-Apr-20 11:13

Individual Modules Offer
SM Marathon Part- 2 with Suraj Sir! YT Live
AFM Marathon
Adv Acc