Forums

Futures of a Accounting System

Accountancy

What could the future of accounting look like? And what are the new trends in accounting?

Seema Singh

Seema Singh

Qualified CA

22-Oct-20 16:06

Answers (5)

Best Answer

Seema Singh

Thanks for the reply, I always welcome the reply's & response that I gave from everyone. I really appreciate that you respond this thread. Can you please through some light on any particular software or any best features regarding these software or any of your experience that you want feel to share with us.

Current usage by large organizations in SAP - smaller organizations use tally. A lot of startups use Quickbooks / Zoho books as these are cloud based solutions. Tally has also launched a cloud based solution

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

26-Oct-20 19:36

Currently its mostly ERP based. Future would be web/cloud based. Blockchain is the trend now.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

22-Oct-20 18:40

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Currently its mostly ERP based. Future would be web/cloud based. Blockchain is the trend now.

Thanks for the reply, I always welcome the reply's & response that I gave from everyone. I really appreciate that you respond this thread. Can you please through some light on any particular software or any best features regarding these software or any of your experience that you want feel to share with us.

Seema Singh

Seema Singh

Qualified CA

26-Oct-20 15:51

Sriram Somayajula Admin

Current usage by large organizations in SAP - smaller organizations use tally. A lot of startups use Quickbooks / Zoho books as these are cloud based solutions. Tally has also launched a cloud based solution

Hello @Sriram Thanks for the reply, How much it will cost, do they have particular user based kind of pricing ....?

Seema Singh

Seema Singh

Qualified CA

27-Oct-20 12:30

Please google and visit their websites .

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

27-Oct-20 12:32

Individual Modules Offer
Adv Acc