IndigoLearn

General

Please remove videos not relevant for exam in capital gain...it consumes a lot of time and effort

Venkatesh Rathinam

Venkatesh Rathinam

CA Inter

13K+

18-Apr-20 12:25

Answers (12)

Can you please elaborate on your point. What do yo mean by videos that are not relevant for exam?

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

18-Apr-20 12:26

Sir i find some sections and clauses of certain section and conditions not in book ...in the video lectures like sec47A and some clauses of sec 47

Venkatesh Rathinam

Venkatesh Rathinam

CA Inter

13K+

18-Apr-20 12:29

That may well be the case that they are not in the study Material. But if faculty believes that is required for a comprehensive understanding of the subject, regret to inform you that we cannot remove.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

18-Apr-20 12:31

Dnt remove anything ....it's just concptual understand

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

9K+

18-Apr-20 13:22

We are not removing anything

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

18-Apr-20 14:29

I can understand sir...but it makes the content look so magnified..

Yeh ur point is correct, but jus dont study any topic jus for exam purpose, more than all this exams and all conceptual knowlege which makes u shine.. try to catch as much as knowledge... I knw u dont have much time and all, but still go through it once it will surely help u in one or another way...

Vinaya Nayak

Vinaya Nayak

CA Inter

1K+

18-Apr-20 14:35

This is the second time im going throught the video lecture and when i wish to get a quick run through the topic it makes things difficult and nothing much and i even like the to know things beyond the syllabus but when i comes to exam prospective it is a different game...

Venkatesh Rathinam

Venkatesh Rathinam

CA Inter

13K+

18-Apr-20 14:46

U can mark it in ur book which is irrelevant and do go through it again...

Vinaya Nayak

Vinaya Nayak

CA Inter

1K+

18-Apr-20 15:03

We are not removing anything

Tqsm sir , in fact I would love if sir would add more videos for practical understanding even if it is out of syllabus, I just love the way sir teaches direct taxation

Adithya V

Adithya V

CA Inter

19-Apr-20 08:20