IndigoLearn

Forums

General

Auditing

Which chapter is easier to study audit of items of FS or audit of entities... Which of the above chapter can I omit...

Naveen Kumar S

Naveen Kumar S

CA Inter

1K+

05-Oct-22

Answers (7)

Please go through past analysisâ?¦.According to my opinion donâ??t both the chapters

Swetha S

Swetha S

CA Inter

15K+

05-Oct-22

Which chapter is comparatively easy to study and remember... Because Weightage of each of the mentioned chapter is 10-15 marks... So I can't afford to leave both chapters...

Naveen Kumar S

Naveen Kumar S

CA Inter

1K+

05-Oct-22

From my pov, I find Audit of items of FS easier. As we know a lot about items in Financial statement, it is quiet easier for us to learn this chapter.

theee k

theee k

CA Inter

06-Oct-22

Avoid selective studying. Both are similar and both have questions in the exam. Understand the items and entities features, both chapters will be easy

sudha reddy

sudha reddy

06-Oct-22

sudha reddy Moderator

Avoid selective studying. Both are similar and both have questions in the exam. Understand the items and entities features, both chapters will be easy

Mam as I have limited time.. i think it is difficult to cover both chapters.. If i know which chapter is relatively easy to study I will cover that chapter 100% and other chapter will just give a read..

Naveen Kumar S

Naveen Kumar S

CA Inter

1K+

06-Oct-22

ACCA L2 I FR Classes I New Batch
CFA Demo
CFA Ad 2
Hiring Content
Meet Rajyalakshmi
Testimonials CA Inter May'22
CA Foundation Testimonials June 22