How reduce sleep actually i am daily sleep 7 to 8 hour how to reduce sleep

Exams

Any idea sir

Rkg g

Rkg g

CA Inter

09-Mar-23 11:37

Answers (6)

Bro u r sleeping upto 7 hours is needed to the student. Don't reduce the sleeping hours rather than that try to Make u r self get concentration and get the quality of output while u r studying like if u r studying for 5 minutes u should be confident and concentrated that much of period of time. Take the break of 2 minutes after every 20 minutes of study Don't do the multitasking Drink minimum of 3 liters of water Bro sleeping less than 7 hours will make u r health problems where I was used to sleep 5 - 6 hours daily it makes me over heat and other difficulty problems. Don't make strees on u r self . All the best.

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

THARUN KUMAR EKAMBARAM

CA Final

18K+

09-Mar-23 11:51

I have tried to reduce my sleep from 7-8 hours to 5-6 hours but it doesn't work for me at all. Finally I gave up because may be my body needs rest of 7-8 hours. if you are sleeping well in 7-8 hours without any distractions or disturbance, it is not bad. You need to manage the remaining 16-17 hours well for your studies and other work.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

09-Mar-23 11:52

7-8 hrs of sleep is necessary. No need to reduce. We can effectively use the remaining 16 hours.

Varshaa M

Varshaa M

CA Final

33K+

09-Mar-23 12:00

It is important that you get quality sleep of 7-8 hours so that your mind is well rested and you can use the balance 16 hours of the day effectively. Here are 3 things you can do before sleeping to improve your sleep quality: 1. Listening to relaxing music 2. Avoiding any digital consumption in last 30 to 45 mins 3.Doing something simple and nice to go to sleep happy

CA Supriya Samant

CA Supriya Samant

CA Final

09-Mar-23 12:27

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon