Forums

FR - ind as 38

Others

answered on 01-Apr-22 07:52

Can anyone tell me why goodwill is not taken while calculating intangible assets in this question?

latest answer

Ok thank you

DRASHTI DHANESHA

DRASHTI DHANESHA

CA Final

1K+

OTHER SOURCES

Direct Taxation

answered on 01-Apr-22 09:27

Winning (online betting) comes under head other sources they need to pay flat 31.2% tax on that winning amount i have 3 doubts. 1) ACTUALLY Tax is charged for every AY income earned by the person during PY. is the same case applicable for winning amount or is it consider same year itself to pay tax ? 2) if they are not disclose their income, how govt will identify that income further 3) winnings include gambling also but in india gambling is illegal , please clear this doubt

latest answer

Thank u mam

I aM DeV

I aM DeV

CA Inter

4K+

40A3

Direct Taxation

answered on 01-Apr-22 09:50

If I make payment of â?¹10000 to a single person in cash for 10 days, will it constitute disallowance

latest answer

It depends on what are you paying for..... If its against same bill - then assessing officer will disallow If its against different bills for different purposes - then its not disallowed Please look at the intention of the law

Christeena Ambel

Christeena Ambel

CA Final

Can you explain this step

Costing

answered on 04-Apr-22 11:09

Can you explain safety stock calculation

latest answer

Really helpful... Thanku so much ð??¥

Anoop P K

Anoop P K

CA Final

2K+

AS 11

Accountancy

answered on 31-Mar-22 16:41

Sir, I have a small doubt in the CA Intermediate classes - Group 1 Accounting Standards - AS 11 - Module 4 named "Forex loss for depreciable assets (Amendment)" which is a length of 11:30. I have a small doubt in the video duration from 9:25 to 10:00 . There Mr. Satya Raghu Sir concluded that in the Option 2 the journal entries are "P&L a/c Dr, To Forex loss a/c" - which are actually the journal entries of Option 1 , which I think may not be intentionally said by him and may be erroneously spelled by him. Kindly Can you see the video and clarify the doubt ? I just wanted to clarify and in no way I'm trying to make any faculty wrong.

latest answer

Ok Sir. Thank you for your response.

Avasarala Vivek Aditya

Avasarala Vivek Aditya

CA Inter

6K+

ITC - Rule 86B

Indirect Taxation

answered on 31-Mar-22 18:04

what if taxable supply doesn't exceed 50L. Can the taxpayer pay 100% of his output tax liability using electronic credit ledger?

latest answer

Yes. Rule 86B will apply only if the conditions are satisfied.

Girinath A

Girinath A

CA Inter

Manufacturing entities

Accountancy

answered on 01-Apr-22 16:07

How did they classify sale of scrap to manufacturing entity. It can even be sale of some old asset of office which would be sold as scrap. Can we give assumption under this?

latest answer

Bro, in this question they have directly given the amount for sale of scrap. So we don't have to worry about it.

Sugam SM

Sugam SM

CA Inter

9K+

scholorship

Others

answered on 31-Mar-22 20:14

i want apply icai scholorship is there any last date ? can any one give me membership id?

latest answer

There is no last date for applying the Scholarship.

Fayis E

Fayis E

CA Inter

5K+

Reg, Amendments Vedio for May-22

Indirect Taxation

answered on 31-Mar-22 13:47

Sir, Kindly Attach separate Vedios for Amendments it will be helpful for preparations. Thank You

latest answer

Thank you sir ð???ð??»

roshan akthar

roshan akthar

CA Inter

PGBP

Direct Taxation

answered on 31-Mar-22 16:02

How did they got answer of depreciation as 1,68,000

latest answer

Ohh ok thanks sir

Harsh Mittal