Forums

Core banking systems

Information Systems

answered on 31-Mar-22 09:37

What is the difference between internet banking application server and internet banking channel server

latest answer

IBCS stores the details of customers who use ATM facility and also store username password IBAS checks whether the data through customer logins is in line with data stored in database

Shivasubbramaniam Arumugam

Shivasubbramaniam Arumugam

CA Final

5K+

Sec 194 IA TDS on sale of immovable property

Direct Taxation

answered on 30-Mar-22 21:47

TDS deduction of 1%. If an immovable property is purchased in joint names of husband and wife, and the payment is made to seller by both, is the TDS deduction of 1% is to be done each member at 1% of the sale consideration contributed or anyone can deduct 1% of the total sale consideration?

latest answer

In proportion of consideration paid

John Selvaraj

John Selvaraj

CA Inter

Salary-amendment (new problem in study material)

Direct Taxation

answered on 31-Mar-22 08:35

calculation of perquisite value? I get 729125, In book 798600.

latest answer

The perqusite is to be calculated for PY 2021-22

Aswin Subramanian

Aswin Subramanian

CA Inter

THE COMPANIES ACT,2013

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 31-Mar-22 08:24

IN THE ICAI MATERIAL, IN SECTION 2 (85) (FOR A SMALL COMPANY)(PG. 5.11) ,IT IS SAID THE MAX LIMIT OF PAID UP CAPITAL IS 2 CR AND MAX TURNOVER SHOULD BE 20 CR. BUT UNDER SIGNIFICANT POINTS(ALSO IN THE 2 POINTS UNDER SMALL COMAPANY) IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE MAX LIMIT TO BE 50L AND 2 CR RESPECTIVELY.

latest answer

Yes

Sakshi Gupta

Sakshi Gupta

CA Foundation

5K+

Final accounts

Accountancy

answered on 30-Mar-22 22:05

Sundry debtors 5th adjustment and its working note. My doubt is as I approached this adjustment(5) as the net impact would be like 10000 yet receivable from him as Sundry debtors balance will increase. So the provision for 120000 to be 130000 right but there is sale accounted which is not recorded. So my doubt is still we are entitled to receive 10k but they just deducted Sundry creditors 10k as the impact to be increased by 10k amounting to 115k for which provision would be @5%. So please correct me If my assumption and approach is wrong regarding net adjustment of sundry debtors and creditors

latest answer

Since then I am been thinking how should I able to communicate best with u to make u that clarity..it's somewhat understanding prblm ..what i said is that but I put it simply that u don't understand ..anyway u got it..

Sugam SM

Sugam SM

CA Inter

9K+

Tax audit- 5% cash transaction limit

Direct Taxation

answered on 30-Mar-22 19:26

Does 5% cash transaction limit applicable for companies

latest answer

If the turnover limit is crossed

Sagar Medaboyina

Sagar Medaboyina

CA Inter

Finder of lost goods - sec 169

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 04-Apr-22 12:29

The finder can sell if the owner refuses to pay lawful charges. Whether the voluntarily incurred expenses also is covered under this?

latest answer

Yes they can be recovered, if they were essential

Nivedha Balaji

Nivedha Balaji

CA Inter

9K+

Dividend

Financial Management

answered on 02-May-22 10:47

Excepted to pay dividend means D1 or Do ?

latest answer

Expected always means D1 . in ICAI SM they made some mistakes. in Exam state your assumption clearly and you should get marks

Sathiya Bama

Sathiya Bama

CA Final

23K+

Residential status.

Indirect Taxation

answered on 30-Mar-22 20:28

Sir,, Income from profession in Kenya, .. Which was set up in India.. , Received money in Kenya. Being set up in India doesn't mean that..... Deemed to Accrue in India.. For NON RESIDENT...?

latest answer

No*

Suryaa Ss

Suryaa Ss

CA Inter

MCQ mock test

Direct Taxation

answered on 30-Mar-22 11:39

Can anyone solve MCQ no. 2 and 3 of below paper. I know the answer but didn't know I did they came.

latest answer

Thankyou Samaira

Harsh Mittal

Harsh Mittal

CA Final

1K+

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting