IndigoLearn

Forums

partnership accounts

answered on 08-Apr-20

sir Iam ca foundation student .The accounts sir told the lesson parents ship accounts in that the way of method is different but icai material has been contained the working notes are there . can icai board allocate the Marks

latest answer

You will be awarded marks.

Allam Apparao

Allam Apparao

CA Foundation

EIS lectures hasnt been properly re arranged yet

answered on 07-Apr-20

I finished chapter 3 then moved on to chapter 1 as per how it is rearranged, but in the first lecture of chapter 1 Anwesh Sir is saying "you should first complete chapter 2, because i will give reference" Please properly rearrange, Sir.

latest answer

We have made suitable modifications after discussing with the faculty.

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

Enquiring on CA Final classes

answered on 07-Apr-20

Hello sir, I just wanted to enquire whether you are planning to release classes and notes for CA Final New syllabus both group subjects...

latest answer

Ok thank u sir ð???ð???

Venkateshwara Prabhu

Venkateshwara Prabhu

CA Inter

16K+

Video is not playing

answered on 07-Apr-20

Sir video is not playing,it's showing an error

latest answer

Please clear app cache and restart the app. If teh error is not solved, Please send a screen shot of error on support@indigolearn.com

TOP TEN OF INDIA

TOP TEN OF INDIA

CA Inter

9K+

Perumations and combinations

answered on 07-Apr-20

Easy method to solve problems in permutation and combinations

latest answer

The technique given in these videos are easy. Itself

Varshini Rao

Varshini Rao

CMA Foundation

What suddenly happened to audios of SM classes?

answered on 07-Apr-20

Up to lecture 6 of SM introduction the audio quality is top notch. From lecture 7, what happened with the audio? Its suddenly so bad that after a while i cant concentrate anymore. Why do I even have to point this out? Doesnt IL have controls in place to test videos first before uploading? Its not just one video. i m into the 10th lecture, and that substandard quality of audio continues to hurt my ears. I hate to complain but what can i do I am very disappointed.

latest answer

Clip 7, 8, 9. All have audio distortion

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

Correlation and regression

answered on 07-Apr-20

if the correlation coefficient between the variable X and y is 0.5 then the correlation coefficient between the variable 2x-4 and 3 y - 2 y is

latest answer

It remains 0.5 as correlation coefficient is independent of origin and scale

hazil ameer

hazil ameer

CA Inter

2K+

Revision class request

answered on 07-Apr-20

Please make live video for chapter-3,4,5 for new syllabus EIS It's my kind request

latest answer

Thank u sir

Kowsi Kanagaraj

Kowsi Kanagaraj

CA Inter

14K+

May 2021

answered on 06-Apr-20

When will i m able to buy courses for may 2021 exam.

latest answer

After june 2020 exams got over

pratee k

pratee k

CA Inter

Free lectures until this life lockdown

answered on 17-Apr-20

Please atleast 2subjects in CA inter if you could provide free lectures it would be really grateful sir.when navkar institute provided complete free lectures for both inter and final,still we don't find equal to the way of your teaching..i lack in costing and management..your free lectures will surely help me lift up sir.

latest answer

@Lalitha Jyothi . Thanks a lot for your kind words. We wish you all the very best. Please reach out to us on our email ID support@indigolearn.com and we can see how we can best assist you

Gayathri Joshi

Gayathri Joshi

CA Inter

AMRIT