Forums

BPM vs BPA

Information Systems

answered on 21-Mar-22 10:39

Is it correct ,If an organization implement BPM through technology, its called BPA?

latest answer

If they use technology to automate.

Mansha Tutlani

Mansha Tutlani

CA Final

Doubt

Others

answered on 19-Mar-22 14:15

where can we find the answers to the questions given as illustrations in the free resources?

latest answer

ok.thanks

AVS Associates

AVS Associates

CA Inter

Study material

Others

answered on 19-Mar-22 17:26

How to download the material for the respective subjects

latest answer

Go to CA official website there u can can find study materials u can download pdf formate

mani bharathi

mani bharathi

CA Inter

Labour efficiency variance

Costing

answered on 19-Mar-22 12:31

Can anyone explain the difference between labour yield and labour mix variances with practical example.

latest answer

Thank u

Sajeetha R

Sajeetha R

CA Final

45K+

Discontinuing Operations

Accountancy

answered on 19-Mar-22 10:25

Depth: Depth is the number of variations (size,colour)within a product line. Product line is a group of similar products  having identical characterstics in terms of functionality and price range. Samsung has different Tablets series Tab A6,7,8 and also has Tab S6,7,8. As per As 24 discontinuing operations will Tab A and Tab S series be considered as separate product lines for Samsung.

latest answer

No

pradyumna hariramani

pradyumna hariramani

CA Inter

Doubt

Accountancy

answered on 19-Mar-22 10:11

Why legislative changes having long retrospective application is ordinary activity.What does it mean exactly? What does retrospective mean ?'what will happen in case of revision of wages on protest of labor union? How can legislative change be an ordinary activity

latest answer

Retrospective effect means that taking effect of any change from from past date. Example a law related to labour (which is an ordinary activity ) is passed on 30th June 2022 but the notification says its applicable from 1st April 2022 (from past date) then it is "legislative changes having retrospective application"

pradyumna hariramani

pradyumna hariramani

CA Inter

As16

Accountancy

answered on 19-Mar-22 09:52

As per as 10 asset is recognised in books when asset is ready for its intended use As16 captitalization requirements we can capitalize when 1.exp incurred for borrowing 2.activities relating to purchase is met 3.borrowing cost used for qualified asset Doubt: if asset not yet recognised in books how can we recognise interset exp in B/s with wht name can we recognise

latest answer

You will recognise it as a part of CWIP

Jaanu Jaanu

Jaanu Jaanu

CA Final

4K+

Failure

Exams

answered on 19-Mar-22 10:08

I fail in ca foundation dec2021 can i join coaching again my math or law are extremely weak and i forgotten things of account and eco little bit

latest answer

We are not sure where you joined earlier. Currently all classes are free till 21st March. Please watch them. Please reach out to our support team who will guide you

Paras Singla

Paras Singla

CA Inter

Regarding CA intermediate registration

Others

answered on 19-Mar-22 10:42

Shall I registered CA intermediate with the qualification of CMA intermediate group 1 ? , Or should I pass both CMA Intermediate groups?

latest answer

Yes you can

Jaya Suriya_82

Jaya Suriya_82

CMA Inter

Happy anniversary to IL

Others

answered on 21-Mar-22 10:11

Hearty congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to The Founders, teachers, tech team and every other person who works for IL . kudos to IL's good work .

latest answer

Thanks a lot!

nisam M

nisam M

CA Final

23K+

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon