Forums

Incorporation of company

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 25-Feb-22 15:19

Can a subsidiary company Vote in the meeting of its holding company With respect to the shares held by such subsidiary company (Which was been held even before becoming as a subsidary)

latest answer

Thank you for allð???

Ashfaq Ahmed

Ashfaq Ahmed

CA Final

24K+

Acc

Accountancy

answered on 25-Feb-22 15:17

can anyone simply explain the meaning of floating charge and Obsolescence whixch was given in below image ....pls tq....

latest answer

Thankyou

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

59K+

CA final eligibility

Exams

answered on 25-Feb-22 10:30

I'm completing my articles at the end of Oct 2022 Am I eligible for May 2022 attempt?

latest answer

yes

Annie Rose

Annie Rose

CA Final

As 29

Accountancy

answered on 25-Feb-22 10:04

Past event and obligating event different r same

latest answer

Yes they're different

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

11K+

Security valuation

AFM

answered on 25-Feb-22 15:18

In the answer why is Dirty price divided by 1.03

latest answer

Thankyou

Akella Deepthi Sivani

Akella Deepthi Sivani

CA Final

10K+

Composition Scheme

Indirect Taxation

answered on 24-Mar-22 11:51

How to calculate selling price of a product under Composition scheme.Please explain me with examples.(MRP of all products includes GST)

latest answer

Perfect ð???

Chitra Surendiran

Chitra Surendiran

CA Final

As 4 nd as 29

Accountancy

answered on 25-Feb-22 11:34

Should I study as 4 and as 29 Separately or study both together ?

latest answer

The treatment is already explained above.

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

11K+

Acc

Accountancy

answered on 24-Feb-22 10:30

can anyone explain the seventh point which was given in below image in simple.terms..... Tq.

latest answer

A Ltd (lessee ) takes a building for 50 years with economic useful life of 55 years from B Ltd(Lessor) . As per lease agreement , at the end of lease period the ownership title of the building will be transferred to the lessee, then although lessor is legal owner till last instalment is paid, according to the economic reality, A Ltd is like the owner, because lessee is controlling building and is deriving maximum economic benefits from it and lease term is as good as useful life. So according to this concept the building will be recorded as an asset in the financial statement of the company, will be depreciated as any normal asset, and remaining payments will be deemed as a decrease in liability rather than lease rental.

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

59K+

Itt ot

Others

answered on 25-Feb-22 22:06

Can I do itt and ot training simultaneously?

latest answer

Thanks a lot!!

Yash Agarwal

Yash Agarwal

CA Inter

Security Valuation-Equities

AFM

answered on 23-Feb-22 20:36

Good Evening Sir, In Illustration-33 while calculation TERP why are we adding NPV of the project(it is Rs.+20cr in this problem). Can you explain me the concept behind it?

latest answer

Right issue is for raising money Money is for a project When money is invested in a project returns will accrue The Npv of project ( cash inflow - investment) will get added to value of the company So value of the company will increase Hence adding the npv to numerator in computing TERP

Suresh Avinash

Suresh Avinash

CA Final

3K+

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon