Forums

Composition Scheme

Indirect Taxation

answered on 24-Mar-22 11:51

How to calculate selling price of a product under Composition scheme.Please explain me with examples.(MRP of all products includes GST)

latest answer

Perfect ð???

Chitra Surendiran

Chitra Surendiran

CA Final

As 4 nd as 29

Accountancy

answered on 25-Feb-22 11:34

Should I study as 4 and as 29 Separately or study both together ?

latest answer

The treatment is already explained above.

Nivetharaman Raman

Nivetharaman Raman

CA Inter

11K+

Acc

Accountancy

answered on 24-Feb-22 10:30

can anyone explain the seventh point which was given in below image in simple.terms..... Tq.

latest answer

A Ltd (lessee ) takes a building for 50 years with economic useful life of 55 years from B Ltd(Lessor) . As per lease agreement , at the end of lease period the ownership title of the building will be transferred to the lessee, then although lessor is legal owner till last instalment is paid, according to the economic reality, A Ltd is like the owner, because lessee is controlling building and is deriving maximum economic benefits from it and lease term is as good as useful life. So according to this concept the building will be recorded as an asset in the financial statement of the company, will be depreciated as any normal asset, and remaining payments will be deemed as a decrease in liability rather than lease rental.

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

59K+

Itt ot

Others

answered on 25-Feb-22 22:06

Can I do itt and ot training simultaneously?

latest answer

Thanks a lot!!

Yash Agarwal

Yash Agarwal

CA Inter

Security Valuation-Equities

AFM

answered on 23-Feb-22 20:36

Good Evening Sir, In Illustration-33 while calculation TERP why are we adding NPV of the project(it is Rs.+20cr in this problem). Can you explain me the concept behind it?

latest answer

Right issue is for raising money Money is for a project When money is invested in a project returns will accrue The Npv of project ( cash inflow - investment) will get added to value of the company So value of the company will increase Hence adding the npv to numerator in computing TERP

Suresh Avinash

Suresh Avinash

CA Final

3K+

??? How to buy

Others

answered on 23-Feb-22 22:56

How to buy individual chapter for ca foundation partnership chapter.... In indigo learn can anyone how to go ahead pls tell me......

latest answer

Ok sir tq..

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

59K+

Computation of output GST

Indirect Taxation

answered on 24-Feb-22 11:43

Computation of GST

latest answer

Pakka samjha ?

Chaya Thakur

Chaya Thakur

CA Inter

12K+

Doubt query

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 23-Feb-22 16:37

I have downloaded ca inter law notes under free resources section My doubt is it updated material or not Which covering all amendments Including Nov 2021 Because they didn't mention that Specifically for may 2022 material I hope i will get a positive reply from anyone

latest answer

Yes dude!

Garre Manoj

Garre Manoj

CA Inter

2K+

FM ECONOMICS Exemption if i clear my Group 1 under new scheme

Exams

answered on 23-Feb-22 15:32

Can i avail Fm Economics Exemption under new scheme if i clear IPCC group 1 under old scheme.please anyone Explain

latest answer

Tq bro

Sagar Medaboyina

Sagar Medaboyina

CA Inter

Inventory

Accountancy

answered on 24-Feb-22 10:35

Purchase during 1st April 29 April amounting to 10000 goods amount to 2000 not received till the date of stock

latest answer

Adjust 8000

himanshu vyas

himanshu vyas

CA Inter

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon