Forums

Indian Contract act

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 02-Mar-22 13:06

What is meant by contract to contrary? Pls With examples?

latest answer

Contrary means something different. Let's understand with help of following provision: In the absence of any contract to the contrary, the death of surety operates as a revocation of a continuing guarantee as to the future transactions taking place after the death of surety. So here it means in case there was some contract made which said something different like even after death of surety for 6 months, gurantee shall remain active, - then this provision will be followed. Otherwise, death of surety operates as a revocation of a continuing guarantee as to the future transactions taking place after the death of surety.

Jesima N

Jesima N

CA Inter

Perquisite

Direct Taxation

answered on 01-Mar-22 13:38

Rent free accomodation provided to an employee "other than specified employee" Will it be treated as perquisite?

latest answer

Thank you

Ashfaq Ahmed

Ashfaq Ahmed

CA Final

24K+

Listed Company

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 01-Mar-22 15:51

What is meant by listing of non convertible debt securities issued on private placement? Pls explain by referring the attachment.

latest answer

Please check the definition of Listed company is as explained in the video. If some doubt remains, do get back.

Sibi Srinivasan

Sibi Srinivasan

CA Inter

22K+

Accomodation bills sum doubt

Accountancy

answered on 03-Mar-22 08:08

Nov 20 paper question Here in 5 th entry only 2825 is received instead )13125-300) because he had to pay 10000 so that one anup took and sent him remaining balance.... But again in last entry why is it showing still 10000 should be given already anup took it and sent remaining balance na Basically i didn't understand properly last three entries

latest answer

Suresh had to pay a bills payable. When he did not pay, that liability of Rs.10,000 willl become active as we are cancelling the bills payable entry. Create Anup's Account, you will understad better.

Harshitha Kalidindi

Harshitha Kalidindi

CA Inter

45K+

Cs

Economics

answered on 12-Jun-22 14:14

Where is cseet books

latest answer

We do not have books for CS entrace

Darreco Gaming

Darreco Gaming

CBSE XI

Course related

Others

answered on 01-Mar-22 08:05

If I purchase the group 2 combo, will i get any books of group 2

latest answer

You will get soft copy notes which you can print

sasidhar cheboyina

sasidhar cheboyina

CA Final

App related

Others

answered on 06-Mar-22 18:06

Sir this app installed in my old phone before purchase of my course, later on I buy new phone then uninstalled this app in old phone nd using in new mobile, but now I just want to open in my pc but it shows 2 devices one is my old mobile another is new one ....what should I do now??? Pls help me

latest answer

Contact to this number 9640 11111 0

Sai Prasanna Ch

Sai Prasanna Ch

CA Inter

20K+

Statistics description

Maths & Stats

answered on 01-Mar-22 17:55

QUES 36 ) Y d) is right ? 1st QUES .

latest answer

answer is (d)

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

Statistical description

Maths & Stats

answered on 01-Mar-22 17:54

Y b) I right .pls explain .QUES 35)

latest answer

answer is (b)

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

Pan card

Direct Taxation

answered on 01-Mar-22 12:18

Can we update our source of income in pan? If a person applies pan card stating no income afterwards he is earning from freelancing, is it mandatory to change the source of income ?

latest answer

Thank you sir

Indhumathi M S

Indhumathi M S

CA Inter

7K+

Individual Modules Offer
Adv Acc