Forums

capital gains

Direct Taxation

answered on 16-Sep-21 22:27

if 2 adjacent flats in the same building purchased by 2 separate sale deeds and modification to make it as 1 unit.. Does these 2 flats are considered as 1 residential property or 2 residential property?

latest answer

yes

Vijay Ramesh

Vijay Ramesh

CA Final

Articleship and Studies

Others

answered on 16-Sep-21 13:52

Iam a direct entry student. I have joined the firm and started preparing For CA Inter may 22 exam. Iam having office frm 10 to 6. I dont know how to proceed my studies. What kind of Strategy should i have to adopt?

latest answer

Please create a plan using the study planner on our website - it will create a customised plan for you

vs navin

vs navin

CA Inter

1K+

May 2022 attempt CA INTER

Others

answered on 16-Sep-21 13:51

Sir my attempt is may 2022, and if u look at the study time periode is less for the july 2021 foundation cleared students. I think it will be beneficial if u can conduct a live interaction where the faculty can discuss on how to approach and can give suggestions on preprations. How can we complete portions and so many valuable points. Thank u

latest answer

Will check and revert

nisam M

nisam M

CA Final

23K+

Redemption of preference share

Accountancy

answered on 16-Sep-21 18:29

From below give the question Please can you explain me a 5 th journal entry very detail (Profit and loss account dr. 33750 To capital redemption reserve account 33750)

latest answer

Okkk sir tqq

Subash Chandrabose

Subash Chandrabose

CA Final

32K+

capital gai

Direct Taxation

answered on 16-Sep-21 13:29

does 54 EE applicable as there is no notes regarding 54 ee

latest answer

ok thank u mam

Vijay Ramesh

Vijay Ramesh

CA Final

Declaration form

Exams

answered on 17-Sep-21 12:20

I studied in a private school. Can the prinicpal of it attest my foundation declaration form?

latest answer

Ok sir

Sibi Srinivasan

Sibi Srinivasan

CA Inter

22K+

FORM 26AS

Direct Taxation

answered on 21-Sep-21 10:32

In form 26AS there is a section called 206CR which is related to (Collection at source on sale of goods) but in study material and indigolear class also not mention the same, is there any point which to be discussed regarding the section 206CR, please clarify about the same.

latest answer

All the above are the provisions given in Section 206C - TCS

Muthu Selvam

Muthu Selvam

CA Inter

7K+

2K+

Bck

Economics

answered on 20-Sep-21 12:19

May I know what is the answer for 26 one

latest answer

Tq

Balachandar S

Balachandar S

CA Inter

59K+

Doubt on minors contract

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 16-Sep-21 13:54

If two minors entered into contract say mr A gives loan of 10k to mr B... But both of them are minors . If mr B fails to repay money then whats the court judgement.??? If court asks mrA to forgot that money he is minor he will not liable....then mr A also minor he becomes liable then.... Otherwise if court say mr B to repay money then also Mr B minor he becomes liable...... Accourding to my study minors are not liable then in this type of case who is liable????? Pleaz if anyone know what to do then answer me ð???ð???ð???

latest answer

A contract with minor is void ab initio from the beginning so in the eyes of law there is no such contract has been entered..they can not enforce because this case is void from the beginning

DJV narayana

DJV narayana

CA Foundation

1K+

Cost accounting system

Costing

answered on 16-Sep-21 10:41

What is meaning for closing balance in General ledger control a/c?

latest answer

Thank you mam

Girinath A

Girinath A

CA Inter

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting