Forums

Depreciation

Accountancy

answered on 22-Jul-21 22:25

When should the method of depreciation of an fixed asset should be changed? And why? Give me one example. Thank you for your kind help.

latest answer

It should change depending on circumstances - when usage pattern of asset is changed or say benefits expected from asset now varies. Why? To reflect true costs to the business. Example: A company expected machinery to last 20 years and loose value equally over years. So, it used straight line method. But based on usage, it's losing much value in early years, so it may change to WDV method.

Vijay K

Vijay K

CA Inter

9K+

Nov 2021

Others

answered on 22-Jul-21 09:12

Sir, Is application window open for ca foundation nov 2021? When will it be opened?

latest answer

Ok sir.tq

Sibi Srinivasan

Sibi Srinivasan

CA Inter

22K+

Differences between two videos regarding economics

Economics

answered on 22-Jul-21 13:18

Sir I have a doubt regarding two videos in economics subject one is mam and another sir which videos are for ca inter new students please guide if you know

latest answer

Ok sir I got it thanks for your answer sir

Naveen Kumar

Naveen Kumar

CA Inter

14K+

Regarding ssp portal

Others

answered on 22-Jul-21 09:51

I have changed my address in ssp portal today. It is in pending status. At this time I have applied and paid for conversion from inter registration to direct entry scheme. Will it be ok ?

latest answer

Yes

divya prasath

divya prasath

CA Inter

5K+

Articleship for direct entry route

Others

answered on 04-Aug-21 15:32

When is the last date to register for articleship through direct entry to be eligible for may 22 exam?

latest answer

For May 2022 session, candidates must register themselves by 31st July 2021 and start their articleship immediately to complete 9 months of Practical Training to be eligible to fill up the examination form of CA Intermediate for May 2022 session. So, you missed it.

Kay Jay

Kay Jay

CA Inter

4K+

Consignment

Accountancy

answered on 22-Jul-21 12:30

Please help in solution of this question with detailed solution

latest answer

Try to solve on your own and send us the solution. Will get back to you.

Aditya Sharma

Aditya Sharma

CA Foundation

2K+

Duration for address verification in ssp portal

Others

answered on 28-Jul-21 14:53

Today I have changed my address in ssp portal, how much time does it take to verify and approve my change in address status. Because I have to convert from inter registration to direct entry scheme.

latest answer

one week, some times it takes 10 days not more that .

divya prasath

divya prasath

CA Inter

5K+

1K+

cash flow statement

Accountancy

answered on 22-Jul-21 09:51

XYZ company manufacturing tiles they started business on 1/4/2020. from the following information prepare cash flow statement as on 31/03/2021 company produce 600 tiles per day(25 days per month) direct expenses â?¹10.5 per piece selling price â?¹91 per piece raw materials used to produce a tile is â?¹30 rent â?¹2500 per month salary â?¹13500 per month advertising â?¹1000 per month travelling â?¹1000 per month other expense â?¹3300 per month

latest answer

Assume what is produced is sold.

Elavarasi Bojarajan

Elavarasi Bojarajan

CA Inter

35K+

Sec 206AB & 206CCA

Direct Taxation

answered on 22-Jul-21 09:27

Dear Sir, These both sections could not in force -If the assesee filed the returns within the F.Y(within 31st March) or the extended date with correct A.Y year selection u/s 139(1)? If there is any clarification from the department for the same.

latest answer

"specified person" means a person who has not filed the returns of income for both of the two assessment years relevant to the two previous years immediately prior to the previous year in which tax is required to be deducted/collected, for which the time limit of filing return of income under sub-section (1) of section 139 has expired; and the aggregate of tax deducted at source and tax collected at source in his case is rupees fifty thousand or more in each of these two previous years:

Balamurali Unnithan M S

Balamurali Unnithan M S

CA Inter

3K+

Articleship

Others

answered on 22-Jul-21 09:38

If i join the firm on 24 July 2021 is my final attempt wil be Nov 2023

latest answer

Sorry ur attempt will be MAY 2024

Ramya Prathipati

Ramya Prathipati