Forums

Why are standards on auditing called Pronouncements? What is the legal meaning of Pronouncement?

Auditing

answered on 07-Jun-21 00:25

What is the legal meaning of Pronouncement?

latest answer

It's the pronouncement which consists of auditing / accounting standards And pronouncement is something like official announcement

Elvis Martis

Elvis Martis

CA Inter

Principal and Agent

Indirect Taxation

answered on 08-Jun-21 08:18

If principal is taxable person then agent has to take compulsory registration What if principal is non taxable person? Is agent still required to take registration?

latest answer

Ideally, agent has to register when principal is registered i.e. principal is taxable person and supply is taxable. IF its not taxable supply or if principal is not taxable person then agent need not register under this provision....... But Taxable person is defined under Section 2(107) - It means any person registered or liable to be registered............ so if principal is liable to be registered but has not registered, that doesnt mean agent will not register....... If Principal is liable to register (whether actually registered or not) then Agent has to register

KIRAN C

KIRAN C

CA Inter

4K+

Income from PGBP

Direct Taxation

answered on 06-Jun-21 22:50

Plz explain me the meaning of last 3 line

latest answer

Ok thank u

Riya Goel

Riya Goel

CA Inter

4K+

Nrtp

Indirect Taxation

answered on 07-Jun-21 00:29

Sir, if a nrtp came to india for supplying non-taxable(ie exempt supplies) goods or services or both Is he still liable to take registration?

latest answer

Obviously brother ... actually he has to register GST form and filed atleast 5days before starting the business

KIRAN C

KIRAN C

CA Inter

4K+

Doubt

Costing

answered on 07-Jun-21 10:29

How to find actual quantity and actual price

latest answer

Please solve what ever you understand and share the solution and we shall correct you if required.

Chandramouli A

Chandramouli A

CA Inter

Cost of Capital

Financial Management

answered on 07-Jun-21 11:10

Sir, I cant understand, how will the cost of RE remains to be 16% which was cost of equity when market value is 40 and when we compute the cost of additional capital, the market value has fallen to 32rs post raising of additional cap, it means that the market value of 32 includes the cost of both equity and Retqined earnings right? Then how can take MP of 40 for retained earnings and MP of 32 for Equity alone?

latest answer

Can you please be more clear regarding your query

Venkatesh Rathinam

Venkatesh Rathinam

CA Final

15K+

Managing Director

Corporate & Other Laws

answered on 06-Jun-21 22:31

If any problem, is the same person is appointed as managing director for one or more companies?

latest answer

Thanks Sir.

Balamurali Unnithan M S

Balamurali Unnithan M S

CA Inter

3K+

Integral calculus

Maths & Stats

answered on 06-Jun-21 14:19

In this question attached, in 4th step integration of 1/x .x^4/4 will be equal to integration of x^3/4 which is x^4 should come but it is given as x^4/16. Kindly explain and correct me if I am wrong. Thankyou.

latest answer

Yes your solution is the same as pdf answer it would have been better if you explained where I was wrong. Anyway I got it myself now. Thankyou for your reply

Aswin Chandar

Aswin Chandar

CA Inter

36K+

Basic

Financial Management

answered on 06-Jun-21 14:32

Cash discount of 2/20 net 30. Here, 2,20,30 represent what.. Plz explain

latest answer

Thankyou sir

Sathiya Bama

Sathiya Bama