Forums

Composition

Indirect Taxation

answered on 21-Apr-23 12:11

Can composition dealer sell his goods or services through e com which is owned by him and eligible for composition dealer

latest answer

No

Addu Gill

Addu Gill

CA Inter

Ifos

Direct Taxation

answered on 21-Apr-23 11:44

Rental income of property held as stock in trade for 3 years goes in IFHP And Rental income in case person engage in business of letting out of property goes in business Can anyone expla

latest answer

New property of builder, is held for sale as stock but it is not sold for 3 y ears then it will be considered as house property If business is to let out houses, then such income goes into PGBP and not House property

Addu Gill

Addu Gill

CA Inter

MTP RTP

Others

answered on 21-Apr-23 12:42

I don't think I ve as much as time to cover RTP MTP previous year question...so how should I approach, for which should I give more priority in solving ..

latest answer

very subjective - depends on your comfort level on topic in each subject - you have to take the decision based on your preparation levels - some one lese cannot decide thsi for you

Christo Joy

Christo Joy

CA Inter

8K+

USAGE OF CALCULATOR

Exams

answered on 20-Apr-23 21:33

I am using Casio MJ-120D model calculator. It has tax+ and tax- function in it. Can I use this calculator in exam or not.

latest answer

Thank you sir

MADHAN S

MADHAN S

CA Final

46K+

IDT

Indirect Taxation

answered on 20-Apr-23 22:14

In ques. (A) point 3 ...since exemption related to preservation of stem cells has been removed then why it is exempt in latest mtp for may 23..

latest answer

Ohk sir

Rifhat Khan

Rifhat Khan

CA Inter

28K+

Insurance

Accountancy

answered on 22-Apr-23 13:03

In this question , it says goods were sold on approval basis. The WORTH is 1,98,000.. i interpreted that to be the actual worth,ie, the cost .. is this incorrect ? I’m getting same answer .

latest answer

It is to be considered as sales.

SANSKRITI BADRI 2111339

SANSKRITI BADRI 2111339

CA Inter

2K+

Branch

Accountancy

answered on 20-Apr-23 17:39

Plss tell me the invoice proce and sale price for branch

latest answer

Notable point: branch is selling in 20 percent of profit relating to its invoice price (180).

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

SA 240 Fraud

Auditing

answered on 20-Apr-23 16:54

What is the answer for Q.no 5 In question it is given “and" But in book it is given “or"

latest answer

Thank you sir Therefore the answer is true.

Ashfaq Ahmed

Ashfaq Ahmed

CA Final

24K+

Branch

Accountancy

answered on 20-Apr-23 17:29

If they ask to prep branch account in head office books , wat all to put in the account ?? PRACTICE QUES 10

latest answer

Assuming it is a foreign branch accounts, all assets and liabilities' closing balance + net profit relating to the branch will come. In case of dependent and independent types, you may refer to the format in the book for better understanding.

Reetikaa R

Reetikaa R

CA Inter

7K+

Final accounts

Accountancy

answered on 20-Apr-23 18:10

What is the 4th answer. Please give explanation too

latest answer

Thanks

SUBODH M JAIN

SUBODH M JAIN