Forums

Death of partners

Accountancy

answered on 01-Nov-22 14:32

In revaluation account whether that depreciation of car will be entered or not because in vedio sir didn't add that.

latest answer

Ok sis, tq(â??â?¢á´?â?¢â??)

Lathika

Lathika

CA Foundation

6K+

Correlation and regression

Maths & Stats

answered on 01-Nov-22 16:44

Respected sir or mam I am Not getting the proper step of que 14 formula is known but n is given 6 as well as it is mentioned that p pairs so i am confused ....can u plzz help.it out

latest answer

P=9

Navneetkumar Jain

Navneetkumar Jain

CA Foundation

1K+

Hire purchase and installment sale transaction

Accountancy

answered on 01-Nov-22 12:58

In this question nothing is specified about provision for depreciation to be charged separately but at the end they ask to prepare provision for depreciation for tractors

latest answer

In this case, you need to create provision also for each year since they have asked you to.

Subramanyam N

Subramanyam N

CA Inter

6K+

Preference shares

Accountancy

answered on 01-Nov-22 15:51

Whether Preference share can be redeemed through issue of equity share through ESOP (Discounted value)

latest answer

Ok sir now I got it.

Manoj Kumar 007

Manoj Kumar 007

CA Inter

19K+

Capital structure

Financial Management

answered on 01-Nov-22 10:48

While calculating value of company as per Net operating income approach ,ebit is capitalized and from that debt is reduced to find value of equity. Is it that this value of debt of 9 lakhs was created because of capitalizing ebit and therefore ,this is not the debt company has in its capital structure but it is the debt created as a result of capitalizing the interest ?pls help!

latest answer

Thanks

pradyumna hariramani

pradyumna hariramani

CA Inter

CARO 2016

Auditing

answered on 12-Nov-22 07:11

Is CARO 2016 relevant for the Nov 2022 exams ? Should we learn it along with CARO 2020 ?

latest answer

The second question of auditing ,is about reasoning based questions,true or false how to answer them in order to gain full 2 marks per question. Then there are subjective questions In subjective questions There is : Case studies Definition Pointers based questions How to answer each of them 5o get full marks in these theory based questions

Anjana Menon

Anjana Menon

CA Inter

18K+

MCQ question paper

Exams

answered on 01-Nov-22 16:39

Why ICAI doesn't allow students to take back home the MCQ question paper? And also why is it not giving the certified copy of OMR SHEET also? How to find if any correction issue occurs on such MCQs?

latest answer

Okay Sir

Shankari C

Shankari C

CA Inter

12K+

Mtp

Accountancy

answered on 01-Nov-22 13:24

In this question 6 (a) ii - can anyone explain me last that three entries I got little confusion there. Anyone help me out. Thanks :)

latest answer

Hope it'll help you all.

Deepa

Deepa

CA Inter

18K+

AS 19

Accountancy

answered on 01-Nov-22 08:41

In f point. They recognised totally 9 laks loss ( 5+4)? how ? As per my understanding it should be the loss 1 laks (40-39) should be recognised immediatley. And excess of sales price over fair valu 4L (39-35)should be deffered and amortized over lease period. But Why they giving entry like this ?

latest answer

Sale and lease back transactions resulting in operating lease, if Sale Value > Fair Value we have two components here, i) Fair Value - Book Value : in this case Profit or Loss is immediately recognised in P& L ,given example (35L-40L=5L) ii)Sale Value -Fair Value : Here Profit or Loss is deferred and amortised over lease period ,given example (39L-35L=4L)

Balaji R

Balaji R

CA Final

20K+

Financial statement

Accountancy

answered on 01-Nov-22 16:04

In sum question, we consider material consumed in profit and loss account and for some question, we are cosidering material purchased in p/l. How to identify which to consider? Is there any basis for this?

latest answer

For raw materials - it is always Cost of materials consumed presented in P&L For = Purchases of Stock-in-Trade - Show purchases and Changes in inventories of finished goods, work-in-progress and Stockin-Trade If it is raw material, the question would mention that.

vs navin

vs navin

CA Inter

1K+

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting