IndigoLearn

Forums

Pdf notes

answered on 13-Mar-20

I have purchased EIS lectures.. but notes (pdf) are not available? ? From where it can be accessed. .

latest answer

All notes have been uploaded

Veera Naresh

Veera Naresh

CA Final

7K+

Partnership

answered on 18-Feb-20

Sir if nothing is mentioned in the adjustments below the balance sheet of partnership firm ,then in the balance sheet there is a employment Provident Fund. then the adjustment for the employment Provident Fund is it we have to transfer to realisation account . but nothing is mentioned about the payment of that employment Provident Fund we have to pass the entry realisation account debit To Bank account . this entry will be passed or not

latest answer

Nicely given the reason,tq

subramanyam yendakuarthi

subramanyam yendakuarthi

CA Inter

4K+

EIS

answered on 18-Dec-19

Do I get past year question papers in eis PDF material

latest answer

The money has been taken from my account but the subject has not been purchased

Usha Usha

Usha Usha

CA Inter

10K+

About Classes

answered on 22-Nov-19

Hai there, I would like to buy these classes but there are a few doubts I would like to clarify. Is there any way of connection to reach you?

latest answer

You can reach us on WhatsApp at 9640 11111 0

Dheeraj Kirdanti

Dheeraj Kirdanti

CA Inter

What level of Maths is needed for CMA?

answered on 18-Nov-19

I mean like particular subjects like arithmetics, etc.

latest answer

Basic maths is enough

Ankit

Ankit

CMA Foundation

Optimum safety stock level

answered on 24-Feb-20

I do not understand, the difference between stock out cost and expected stock out cost. How "expected stock Out" comes by multiplying 'probability and stock out cost'..?

latest answer

So, we check expected stock out cost =stock out costÃ?probability of happening such stock out (i. e,) probability which you find by using ad hoc basis. #in majority of this type of questions they try to ask optimum stock level Which is equal to, minimum of summation of(expected stock out cost +amount required to carry that safety stock,,(which is commonly called as holding /carrying/storage cost)

CA Suryaa

CA Suryaa

CA Inter

Amendment for IPCC old Nov 2019

asked on 11-Nov-19

kindly share Auditing IPCC (old) Nov 2019 Amendment material

latest answer

No answers yet!!

Sethu Raman

Sethu Raman

CA Inter

2K+

Indifference curves

answered on 07-May-20

Explanation to this bit

latest answer

The substitution effect relates to the change in the quantity demanded resulting from a change in the price of good due to the substitution of relatively cheaper good for a dearer one. The substitution effect is the increase in the quantity bought as the price of the commodity falls, after adjusting income so as to keep the real purchasing power of the consumer the same as before. This adjustment in income is called compensating variations and is shown graphically by a parallel shift of the new budget line until it become tangent to the initial indifference curve. Therefore, the substitution effect of fall in the price of the commodity will lead to movement from lower Indifference curve to a higher one. Answer is C.

Uday Sankar

Uday Sankar

CA Inter

4K+

Short notes on Information Technology

answered on 02-Nov-19

Short notes or flowcharts on Information Technology can anyone help me

latest answer

Do you have it in pdf format

Theja Reddy

Theja Reddy

CA Inter

13K+

Tax free investments

answered on 02-Dec-19

What is meant by 6% TAX FREE INVESTMENTS , & how it is related to sec14(a) ?

latest answer

6% refers to investment interest rate

CA Suryaa

CA Suryaa

CA Inter

50K forums
Fun At IL Part 2
Upgrade your Skills
Tally + Excel Free
Inter Testimonials
Testimonials CA Foundation July 21
Refer