Forums

#10: Question for the day (FM)

Financial Management

answered on 11-Aug-22 23:19

Write the answer in a sheet and send it by 8pm.

latest answer

Thank you

Yoga Vishnu

Yoga Vishnu

CA Final

11K+

Revalidation

Exams

answered on 11-Aug-22 17:09

I'm trying to revalidate my registration but the Form shows 0 (zero) fees even though it's supposed to be Rs. 500 When I try to submit, I get an error msg saying "Your application could not be submitted" Can anyone help with this or guide me towards someone who can help with this issue ??

latest answer

You can re-validate at SSP Portal @ Rs400

Anant Sharma

Anant Sharma

CA Final

As 2 valuation of inventories

Accountancy

answered on 11-Aug-22 10:24

My dear Friends As per Accounting standard 2 valuation of inventories should be valued at lower of cost under net realisable value which server is lower. Is there any specific recognition criteria for the following as How to valuation of inventory raw material How to valuation of inventory working progress How to valuation of inventory finished goods Could you please explain the recognition scratory of this as per Accounting standard to valuation of inventories

latest answer

Thank you sir

MPR Sanjay Kumar

MPR Sanjay Kumar

CA Inter

Time of supply

Indirect Taxation

answered on 11-Aug-22 12:33

In the attached file, in the given example 6 , iii & iv questions answers are bit confusing. In case of a composition dealer the time of supply would be date of issue of invoice or receipt of payment whichever is earlier.....but in question iii they didn't consider receipt of payment why? And in question iv where did this 5th of August came from?

latest answer

Yea yeah go through the amendments.

srinidhi srinivas

srinidhi srinivas

CA Inter

8K+

Ratio And Proportion, Lndices, Logarithms

Maths & Stats

answered on 11-Aug-22 12:23

Q.no 23

latest answer

Please see the answer in below pic. For your information, as part of the course we provide all the solutions to ICAI questions in pdf.

Aman singh

Aman singh

CA Foundation

Foundation registration

Exams

answered on 11-Aug-22 21:43

Sir, i have written foundation in June 2022 but failed the exam. So i wish write in nov2022. When i have to register for the exam.

latest answer

No need for registration, u only have to fill the exam form

Vijay K

Vijay K

CA Inter

9K+

Inventory

Accountancy

answered on 11-Aug-22 10:46

I have little bit problem to solve this so any one can provide me it's solution

latest answer

If you have any specific doubt on this, let us know.

Samarth Kshatriya

Samarth Kshatriya

CA Foundation

1K+

Cost sheet

Costing

answered on 11-Aug-22 10:25

Why does insurance premium paid for stock of raw material comes under factory overhead and not direct material?

latest answer

Thank you

Sowmya Ilango

Sowmya Ilango

CA Inter

4K+

ICAI scholarship -attendance approval

Others

answered on 29-Aug-23 10:02

When attendance approval need to be done by the Principal for receiving further amount ?it is mentioned as 'In half yearly basis ' which means end of 6 months?because the total scholarship period is for 9 months only.Can anyone clarify me?

latest answer

Whats your query

Shankari C

Shankari C

CA Inter

12K+

2K+

Cost of retained earnings

Financial Management

answered on 12-Aug-22 11:28

Sir cost of retained earnings nikalte time hum kr=ke(1-f)(1-t) krte hai ismein f matlab floatation cost for shareholder hota hain pr hume jo question main floatation cost di hoti hai woh toh company ko jo lgti hai woh di hoti hai toh hum woh kyu lete hain?

latest answer

what is underlined in red is about taxation . what is available in next page is flotation cost for company for a fresh issue. HAve not understood what is the query

SOMYA MALPANI

SOMYA MALPANI

CA Inter

Offer