Forums

Leave calculation

Others

i have doubt so need your guidance and opinion on it. i am on leave for may 2020 attempt and mean while lock down started so won't able to join office physically till july 2020. whether exam leave is upto may 2020 and lock down leave ( as working days ) from may onwards or there is exam leave upto july 2020. Please guide me since it affects my articleship leave calculation.

Naiya Bhanushali

Naiya Bhanushali

CA Final

1K+

11-Jul-20 16:36

Answers (5)

There is no distinction between exam leaves and normal leaves. You can track your leaves and compute the exam eligibility using the leave tracker option available on our app.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

11-Jul-20 19:08

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

There is no distinction between exam leaves and normal leaves. You can track your leaves and compute the exam eligibility using the leave tracker option available on our app.

so can i proceed by taking working days from may 2020 onwards as they are lockdown leaves..?

Naiya Bhanushali

Naiya Bhanushali

CA Final

1K+

11-Jul-20 20:44

Naiya Bhanushali

so can i proceed by taking working days from may 2020 onwards as they are lockdown leaves..?

There is no announcement or directive to consider lockdown period as non-leave period. You need to talk to the principal and decide accordingly.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

13-Jul-20 11:05

Naiya Bhanushali

please find the attachment

That was only for first phase. Post which there is no clarity. Also refer to the last paragraph which talks about mutual decision.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

13-Jul-20 11:12

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon