Forums

Maths

Maths & Stats

Sir how to attempt maths foundation question paper during that 2 hours? I mean to ask whether I have to attempt first maths,stat , LR or in any other order . Please state the any strategy to be followed during exam.

Sri kanaga Varshini

Sri kanaga Varshini

CA Final

3K+

29-Oct-20 17:27

Answers (8)

Rank the three subjects in the order of easy and comfort for you and start with the easiest subject....if you start with a difficult subject (for you) it may take lot of time.....and you will be in a rush to complete subjects even which are easy for you and might end up loosing marks in those subjects also

jsome jsome

jsome jsome

CA Inter

29-Oct-20 20:39

Thank you .

Sri kanaga Varshini

Sri kanaga Varshini

CA Final

3K+

29-Oct-20 20:53

Hii iam CA inter student you did not get 2hours time because 15min waste due to omr sheet first page filling so practice to make past Fist give priority to stats

Nandini Yarlam

Nandini Yarlam

CA Inter

30-Oct-20 07:59

i think omr sheet will be given first to fill the details.....then the question paper will be given....please correct me if i am wrong

jsome jsome

jsome jsome

CA Inter

30-Oct-20 09:18

No

Nandini Yarlam

Nandini Yarlam

CA Inter

30-Oct-20 09:39

So both question paper and omr will be given at the same time ??

jsome jsome

jsome jsome

CA Inter

30-Oct-20 09:53

Yes

Nandini Yarlam

Nandini Yarlam

CA Inter

30-Oct-20 09:56

Nandini Yarlam

Hii iam CA inter student you did not get 2hours time because 15min waste due to omr sheet first page filling so practice to make past Fist give priority to stats

Thank you . I am going to appear for exam for first time I don't the curriculum.

Sri kanaga Varshini

Sri kanaga Varshini

CA Final

3K+

30-Oct-20 11:03

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting