Forums

More discrepancies

Accountancy

Towards the end of the second video of ESOP module. Please have a look towards the end. Oh my god, what were animators doing! First of all, from the start of this video I was staring at a grave error "1st Jan 2010"when Sir is talking about 2020, and at the end... oh my god.. please check for yourself, Sir, please. Ps:i have attached the, what should be, proper timeline please check

20200512_120153.jpg

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

12-May-20 12:02

Answers (3)

Thanks for your efforts in highlighting these errors. We appreciate.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

12-May-20 12:07

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Thanks for your efforts in highlighting these errors. We appreciate.

You're welcome. Sir, arent the videos rised (rechecked) after being uploaded? It such means were adopted, it would save us students time and distraction, you know.

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

12-May-20 12:23

Kumarjit Dey

You're welcome. Sir, arent the videos rised (rechecked) after being uploaded? It such means were adopted, it would save us students time and distraction, you know.

Every content which is uploaded is run through three times at different levels. A rare possibility exists where the video even after marking corrections is missed (like what we call the detection risk in Audit) [Which is the case in this specific part]. Some are clerical errors that are understood by students and they do not report back. We strive continuously to improve the videos and notes and feedback from students like you help us.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

12-May-20 12:28

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon