Forums

Nature of full course of CA Foundation

Exams

What is nature of CA Foundation full course? Is there weekly tests and practice question papers? How should I plan daily routine to complete whole syllabus till June? My attempt is Nov2020

Bhakti Chavan

Bhakti Chavan

CA Inter

21-Apr-20 15:59

Answers (7)

Nature of the course - self paced video lectures Weekly tests and practice question papers - we conduct one mock test after you finish the syllabus and we have MCQs on the app that you can use to test yourself in the interim How should you plan to complete the course by June 2020 - our course is 200 hours there are 70 days left till 30 th june - daily watch 3-4 hours and practice - you should be able to finish. Yo should first start with tougher subjects and then go to easier subject - what are tough subjects - depends on you

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

21-Apr-20 16:03

Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate your initiative heartly. Your, Faculties are better than I have ever seen. I will buy this 4999 pick ASAP. Again Thanks a lot because it was really hard to convince my dad to pay 18k .I would like to be such a great entrepreneur who understands social responsibility very well as like you. Thank you for quick reply.

Bhakti Chavan

Bhakti Chavan

CA Inter

21-Apr-20 16:13

How will you check this question papers?

Bhakti Chavan

Bhakti Chavan

CA Inter

21-Apr-20 16:17

Take pictures and send it

Mirjavalli Shaik

Mirjavalli Shaik

CA Foundation

21-Apr-20 16:26

Okk sir Thanks

Bhakti Chavan

Bhakti Chavan

CA Inter

21-Apr-20 16:29

Mirjavalli Shaik

Take pictures and send it

In which address we will send those photos

Tanmay Kundu

Tanmay Kundu

CA Foundation

23-Apr-20 17:06

Tanmay Kundu

In which address we will send those photos

We shall let you know about where to send at the time of releasing the test papers

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

23-Apr-20 17:33

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon