Forums

Orientation Query

Others

As part of the course requirement, I noticed that an orientation is scheduled from the 8th to 24th of November, 2020 and I understand it is via the online route at the local ICAI Chapter. I was hoping I could undertake it considering it is immediately after my exams get over on the 7th of November, I would also like to bring to your notice that our college examinations may be due sometime between the 8th and the 24th of that month. Since I have 4 days of exams, I would require to spend about 3 hours writing them each day constituting about half day on each of 4 days. I would thereby like to get the following information so that I can make an informed decision please: (a) Will I be able to take leave during the orientation? If yes, what is the maximum number of leaves? (b) Would it be possible to take leaves as half days? (c) If no to the above, would I be able to compensate just for the days I could not complete in an alternate method? If so, how? Please do let me know as soon as possible so that I can decide whether to enroll in the orientation in this batch or if a subsequent batch would be more suitable. Should have been discussing this after the exam but the seats are limited.

Suraj Narayanan

Suraj Narayanan

CA Final

7K+

22-Nov-20 00:57

Answers (2)

Pls take up in the next batch. Leaves will not be granted.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

22-Nov-20 08:19

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Pls take up in the next batch. Leaves will not be granted.

Thank you for the information sir

Suraj Narayanan

Suraj Narayanan

CA Final

7K+

22-Nov-20 08:38

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon