Forums

Overthinking about Exams

Exams

As exams are nearing, I am getting anxious and overthinking about the outcome. I understand that I should not do it and should only concentrate on the preparations, but even after knowing this I am unable to avoid it. This also affecting the overall health as well for the past few days. Though the net is filled with motivational stuff but it feels good only for a while and then it's back to square one. ð??£ð???ð?¤?ð???ð?¤¤ð???ð???ð???...

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

29-Feb-20 11:18

Answers (4)

Friend - First understand that Exam is just an assessment of what you have studied and understood. Don't take it so serious. Life is just a game of trial and error ! Relax, Read, Revise and Rejoice !

Guru N

Guru N

CA Final

01-Mar-20 16:35

Yeah! At times, get overwhelmed... thanks... god bless...

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

02-Mar-20 11:49

It happens with everyone. Motivation coming from outside will not help you. Motivation should come from within and only then it would stay longer. It's okay to take a day's break and resume. Remember how you handled 10th exams? 12th exams? This is also an exam but of a higher level. That's it. You have crossed the first level of CA and you can cross next level as well. Even the likes of Virat Kohli, Nadal, Messi , PM would be nervous before they perform!

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

02-Mar-20 14:38

Yes sir... thank you...

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

03-Mar-20 13:27

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon