IndigoLearn

Forums

Partial fractions doubt

Sir,we split partial fractions into a particular form based on the given question But why do we split in that particular form only How did the mathematicians derive that particular formation??

Santosh pal

Santosh pal

CA Foundation

27-Mar-21 15:36

Answers (9)

Many theories and formulae we learn today are derived by Mathematicians, Physicists, Scientists etc after their study and research. Understanding details of logic for each of the formula would be far beyond what is required for us as Chartered Accountants. You can google it out/read about it.

Suraj Lakhotia

Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

28-Mar-21 08:16

Many theories and formulae we learn today are derived by Mathematicians, Physicists, Scientists etc after their study and research. Understanding details of logic for each of the formula would be far beyond what is required for us as Chartered Accountants. You can google it out/read about it.

Understanding logics of the formulas may not be required for CA but i just dont want to byheart the Formula and pass the exam My goal is to have full depth knowledge of what i study So sir can you please explain how it is derived or send me the google link of derivation of the partial fraction formations(as i didnt find it anywhere) Pls reply???

Santosh pal

Santosh pal

CA Foundation

28-Mar-21 08:58

In your thirst for knowledge , be sure not to drown in all the information.

Meda Jeevansai

Meda Jeevansai

CA Foundation

11K+

28-Mar-21 10:42

But i dont prefer not trying to gain knowledge just because of fear of drowning in it. If u want to swim and feel the beauty of the ocean,your desire to swim must be greater than your fear to drown.

Santosh pal

Santosh pal

CA Foundation

28-Mar-21 13:43

By the way thanks for the advice I know you told that inorder to complete my syllabus in time I will keep time sense as well as logical and conceptual learning and not byheart But i will not stop searching for logic. Because if u had to just feed knowledge The same thing can be done to artificial intelligence What will be the difference between them and us?? Just think regarding that

Santosh pal

Santosh pal

CA Foundation

28-Mar-21 13:47

Ooo ok bro . I used to learn with my brain :)

Yes,if u byheart also u can pass the exam By i dont prefer to do that I dont feel satisfied....

Santosh pal

Santosh pal

CA Foundation

28-Mar-21 13:56