Forums

Please implement topic-number integration in lecture titles

Others

I had made this request earlier. I dont know why it is taking so much time to just rename the titles or to implement topic numbers alongside the titles somehow. Just now I was studying EIS, SM. Anwesh Sir taught key aspects in-built into CBS architecture in lecture number 8, but not Technology components of CBS both of which are included under topic 5.2.1 in ICAI book. I wondered why. Later in lecture 13, he is teaching technology components of CBS , and I am searching all over the book to find it. And then after like 5 minutes I discovered that it is above key aspects topic which he had already taught in lecture 8. What is point of this? Please make studying online convinient for us. You do t expect us to ignore the ICAI book do you? So when we are studying we will have our books open in f4ont of us naturally. So kindly take care of this. Teachers are randomnly jumping from this topic to the other , and goving me a dofficult time searching them in the books.

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

13-Apr-20 11:06

Answers (6)

Hi Kumar, We have noted your request but changes requested by you will take time. The material (notes) provided by us along with videos are comprehensive and cover the content relevant for your examinations. The reason that faculties are not teaching in order of Study Material is that at a lot of places the topics in study material are not arranged in a logical sequence. The faculties have not taught in any random manner but have done so on the basis of the years of experience in teaching. We do not want you to ignore the study material at all.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

13-Apr-20 12:13

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Hi Kumar, We have noted your request but changes requested by you will take time. The material (notes) provided by us along with videos are comprehensive and cover the content relevant for your examinations. The reason that faculties are not teaching in order of Study Material is that at a lot of places the topics in study material are not arranged in a logical sequence. The faculties have not taught in any random manner but have done so on the basis of the years of experience in teaching. We do not want you to ignore the study material at all.

Good afternoon, Sir. The thing is I have nearly completed listening to all of the EIS lectures. From day after tomorrow I am going to begin SM. So if the processing takes too long, and just like EIS, I also finish SM before your system makes the changes, what would be the point of my request? So, I request you to please prioritize this matter. Thank you.

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

13-Apr-20 15:49

Will try and priotize the matter

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

17-Apr-20 16:49

Sriram Somayajula Admin

Will try and priotize the matter

Good morning Sir. I would like to give a suggestion regarding this. You could replace the duration of videos mentioned underneath the thumbnails with topic number. But I think something like this would be more appropriate: 12:36 | 8.4.3

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

23-Apr-20 10:59

We shall consider it but regret to let you know it cannot be done immediately.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

23-Apr-20 17:39

Sriram Somayajula Admin

We shall consider it but regret to let you know it cannot be done immediately.

Well I have managed rummaging through EIS SM books of ICAI alongside hearing the lectures, and completed EIS SM. I hope sooner or later you will implement it, so that it helps other students. Thank you for considering.

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

25-Apr-20 08:32

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon