Forums

Problem with standards on auditing

Others

I had completed the subject standards on auditing but i had doubts in some standards that i wanted to watch again.I didn't know that the mock test has to be attempted within 30 days. Also,will the course get deactivated within 30 days? Weren't we told views were unlimited for all the videos. And I'm part of the nov 2020 attempt and going to write my exams as per ca intermediate new syllabus. I also didn't know that a mock test would appear so early as I'll be writing my exam in November. Also opening videos to see how long is it makes it completed but actually i was supposed to watch the last two videos. By the time i could come back and check on it, i can't find the course.

Gnanakshi Dandapani

Gnanakshi Dandapani

CA Final

12K+

04-Apr-20 17:21

Answers (2)

On the mock test, please drop in an email to support@indigolearn.com when you want to take the exam and we will activate it for you. And all the courses you bought are valid till Nov 2020 exams, and there is no limit on the number of times you will be able to watch. Since you completed the Standards on Auditing course, you will find that course under the completed tab. Let us know if you have more questions.

Sarat Velumuri

Sarat Velumuri

Admin

04-Apr-20 17:29

Okay Sir. Thank you!

Gnanakshi Dandapani

Gnanakshi Dandapani

CA Final

12K+

04-Apr-20 17:32

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon