Forums

Query w.r.t ICITSS course (Please respond. This is urgent)

Others

Firstly, let me start off by saying I know I am supposed communicate with branch regarding this. But I am not receiving any response from them, they aren't picking up calls and are we strictly forbidden from visiting branch. I had registered on 8th Dec for batch commencing on 16th Dec. On the very next day (i.e. 9th), I had submitted the required documents. All students appearing for this batch are supposed to submit by today. I received no confirmation email w.r.t validity of documents. When I login it says under Batch Status: "Awaiting Approval". What should I do? Wait?

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

12-Dec-20 14:58

5K+

Answers (16)

Best Answer

There would be some email id of the branch. Also write through e-sahayata.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

12-Dec-20 17:12

Our class started today . but it's still showing Awaiting approval . Check the acknowledgement which u must have got in the portal after registration. There u will get the branch person and his contact no. And also beach's mail id Try to contact through the mentioned no. Usually u will get mail just day before the class about to start .

Chandan Subudhi

Chandan Subudhi

CA Final

12K+

12-Dec-20 18:01

Kumarjit Dey

Today was your demo class?

There is no concept of demo class in ICITSS

Chandan Subudhi

Chandan Subudhi

CA Final

12K+

12-Dec-20 18:51

Kumarjit Dey

Good evening, Chandan. Actually the email is unresponsive and nobody picked up my call on that number. Anyhow, your reply is reassuring. Thank you very much.

In the right side of contact person name there is no contact no. Of the person ?

Chandan Subudhi

Chandan Subudhi

CA Final

12K+

12-Dec-20 18:51

Chandan Subudhi

In the right side of contact person name there is no contact no. Of the person ?

No, as you can see from the attached

20201212_204138.jpg

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

12-Dec-20 20:42

Ohkk . Don't worry 1 day or 2 prior to the class starting date u will get mail or message. But still if u have doubt keep contacting to the brach no. Given .

Chandan Subudhi

Chandan Subudhi

CA Final

12K+

12-Dec-20 20:44

Chandan Subudhi

There is no concept of demo class in ICITSS

No concept of demo class? But how come? Soon upon registering, ICAI had sent me a mail, wherein, one of the paragraphs stated a "demo session" will be held on day before (see attached please)

20201212_204311.jpg

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

12-Dec-20 20:45

Chandan Subudhi

Sorry , I have no idea about it .

They decided to send confirmation mail today morning. Works differently for different branches I guess.

20201213_094140.jpg

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

13-Dec-20 09:43

Kumarjit Dey

They decided to send confirmation mail today morning. Works differently for different branches I guess.

Hey, I also am facing the same issue i haven't received any mail from the branch but on portol it's saying my batch is confirmed. Tomorrow in the morning the batch will start and i haven't received any mail. What should i do ?

Ifra Khan

Ifra Khan

CA Inter

15-Aug-21 10:52

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER FROM THE BRANCH AND IT IS ABOUT TO START DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND I HAVEN'T SENT A MAIL TO THE BRANCH .SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT THROUGH MAIL AND IF MY APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED BY THE BRANCH WILL MY MONEY REFUNDED OR TOKEN WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANOTHER BRANCH REGISTERATION

Mounika Rani

Mounika Rani

CA Inter

1K+

04-Sep-21 19:01

Mounika Rani

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER FROM THE BRANCH AND IT IS ABOUT TO START DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND I HAVEN'T SENT A MAIL TO THE BRANCH .SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT THROUGH MAIL AND IF MY APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED BY THE BRANCH WILL MY MONEY REFUNDED OR TOKEN WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANOTHER BRANCH REGISTERATION

As far as I know, you should submit the following documents : 1. Acknowledgment Slip with a photo attached. 2. Articleship Letter 3. Aadhar copy Note - This may vary from branch to branch. So, please try to contact the branch.

Phani Guttina

Phani Guttina

CA Inter

13-Sep-21 15:17

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting