Forums

Regarding app

Others

Sir how to install app in laptop I am unable to do it , how can I watch lectures from laptop ?? Please reply sir

Enuguru Sai Nithin

Enuguru Sai Nithin

CA Final

78K+

17-Feb-21 15:35

Answers (9)

-> indigolearn.com -> login -> my courses

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

17-Feb-21 16:02

Deepak Gupta

-> indigolearn.com -> login -> my courses

Will it show that device had been changed ???

Enuguru Sai Nithin

Enuguru Sai Nithin

CA Final

78K+

17-Feb-21 16:51

Enuguru Sai Nithin

2 devices are allowed. 1 mobile and 1 other (desktop/laptop/tablet) Policy intimated by Indigolearn: The course is accessible on one browser on a device and one app on a device. Please use only one browser on one laptop. Please do not change the device or browser too ( i.e if you are using chrome, do not change to mozilla or edge - if you change to a different browser that will be counted as a device change) Also when you clear cache of the browser - do not delete cookies. If you do it will be counted as a change of device. Do not change the phone or do not try to access the course on your browser on your phone  - if you do, it will be treated as a change of device You can continue you to use 1 phone and 1 laptop to access the courses and you will not face any problem.

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

17-Feb-21 17:02

Enuguru Sai Nithin

We have no app for laptops only browser access from indigolearn.com If you use one browser ( laptop) and one app we will not show device change error. Laptop browser settings are in PDF attached below

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

17-Feb-21 17:04

Enuguru Sai Nithin

So we can login in 1 laptop and 1 phone only .. Thnak you

Can we download videos in laptop ??

Enuguru Sai Nithin

Enuguru Sai Nithin

CA Final

78K+

17-Feb-21 19:18

Enuguru Sai Nithin

Can we download videos in laptop

No. Videos can be downloaded only on app and they will not play after course expiry - you can download only 3 hours of videos per day and when you are playing downloaded videos for 3 seconds you need to be online. After that if you are in airplane mode also they will play

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

17-Feb-21 19:50

Individual Modules Offer
SM Marathon Part- 2 with Suraj Sir! YT Live
AFM Marathon
Adv Acc