Forums

Request for help

Others

Respected sir, I had purchased direct tax video lectures of indigo learn from Finapp marketplace place in October... I was informed that videos will be available till May 2020 attempt exams in Finapp classroom section ... But now the lectures are not loading.. I had complained via email to Finapp and till now have not got any response from their side nor the problem has been sorted out... The income tax classes in classroom are still not working... The classes have not been loading for the past few weeks which is hampering our preparations... This problem has been faced by all who bought your direct tax video in Finapp... This message is just to enquire whether you can help us in this issue .... If possible can you please provide their contact numbers, in case you have.... This message is on behalf of all those who purchased tax lectures from Finapp..

Venkateshwara Prabhu

Venkateshwara Prabhu

CA Inter

16K+

21-Apr-20 10:11

Answers (2)

We deeply regret the issue that students are facing. We shall try and reach them and ask them to resolve the issue at the earliest. But they are the ones who should answer why you guys are unable to access the classes.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

21-Apr-20 12:07

Ok sir...

Venkateshwara Prabhu

Venkateshwara Prabhu

CA Inter

16K+

21-Apr-20 12:20

Individual Modules Offer
SM Marathon Part- 2 with Suraj Sir! YT Live