Request

Others

Sir plzzz extend CA foundation 4999 offer till 1st may sir plzzz sir

Alekhya Gundlapally

Alekhya Gundlapally

CA Foundation

29-Apr-20 12:29

Answers (9)

My fathers salary will come on 1st may sir plzzz extend just one day sir I will bye that course

Alekhya Gundlapally

Alekhya Gundlapally

CA Foundation

29-Apr-20 12:31

Buy that course sir

Alekhya Gundlapally

Alekhya Gundlapally

CA Foundation

29-Apr-20 12:35

Good afternoon sir, I wish to buy CA FOUNDATION FULLCOURSE. 1.I don't have personal mobile phone..Now I am using my father's mobile. Can I change the number when I buy a personal mobile phone to access the course? . 2.What is the procedure to access the course in laptop/desktop? Thank you.

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

29-Apr-20 15:35

Velan Thangavel

Good afternoon sir, I wish to buy CA FOUNDATION FULLCOURSE. 1.I don't have personal mobile phone..Now I am using my father's mobile. Can I change the number when I buy a personal mobile phone to access the course? . 2.What is the procedure to access the course in laptop/desktop? Thank you.

You can buy the course directly on desktop by visiting our site www.indigolearn.com. Once you buy on a mobile, we cannot allow you to change mobiles. If you buy on your father's mobile. you will have to watch there.

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

29-Apr-20 15:52

Thank you sir...

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

29-Apr-20 15:56

If I buy the course through desktop...what is the procedure to activate in mobile phone..can I temporarily activate it my father's mobile and than change it when I buy mobile for me..

Velan Thangavel

Velan Thangavel

CA Inter

6K+

29-Apr-20 16:01

Ajay Jadhav

Hi

Any such device change issues - please reach out to us directly at support@indigolearn.com

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

29-Apr-20 18:47

Individual Modules Offer
FR Reporting