Forums

Supply - License

Indirect Taxation

Hi team, please provide me some list of real time examples in reference to LICENSE as regards to supply

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

CMA_US All

33K+

09-Sep-20 19:22

Answers (7)

Mining licenses, spectrum licenses,

Sudha Reddy

Sudha Reddy

CA Final

20K+

10-Sep-20 10:36

Hello team, please provide me 1 example with GST transaction on Licenses i just want to see, read and understood how the transaction looks like.

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

CMA_US All

33K+

10-Sep-20 10:58

Team, i am requesting that, how the GST transaction looks like with licese fee. On the videos, examples making me easy to understand. The above given was name of the fees but i am requesting how the terms in refence to GST looks like. If there is any link wherein i can find the example question would be fine...

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

CMA_US All

33K+

10-Sep-20 11:22

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

Team, i am requesting that, how the GST transaction looks like with licese fee. On the videos, examples making me easy to understand. The above given was name of the fees but i am requesting how the terms in refence to GST looks like. If there is any link wherein i can find the example question would be fine...

License is basically a right for something. Examples for that as Fire license, food safety license. They are given by Government. To obtain such license we are required to pay license fee. On that license fee also GST would apply. Trust this clarifies !

Shiva Teja

Shiva Teja

Faculty

10-Sep-20 11:51

Yes sir. THANK YOU

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

ILLURU VISWESHWARA REDDY

CMA_US All

33K+

10-Sep-20 13:23

Individual Modules Offer
AFM Marathon