Corporate & Other Laws

Only a natural person who is an indian person

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+

25-Nov-21 12:04

Answers (10)

only the natural person who is an Indian citizen and resident in in India ( the person who stays in India for a period of not less than 120 days* during immediately preceding one financial year* above 2 line can any one explain that start point which I as marked in above pls

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+

25-Nov-21 12:08

Miradevi S

120 days??? Must be 182 days

no as per amendment it was changed ....... it should be 120 days only sister can you tell me that star point

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+

25-Nov-21 12:21

Bala Chandar

no as per amendment it was changed ....... it should be 120 days only sister can you tell me that star point

Natural person means a living human being should be an Indian citizen and should stay in India for minimum of 120 days

Miradevi S

Miradevi S

CA Final

14K+

25-Nov-21 12:32

Miradevi S

Natural person means a living human being should be an Indian citizen and should stay in India for minimum of 120 days

ok sister after that marked star point i got confused *during immediately one financial year this was my doubt

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+

25-Nov-21 12:40

That means For example if Mr x is an Indian citizen and period of his stay in India is counted for preceeding financial year means previous Yr ie 20-21

Miradevi S

Miradevi S

CA Final

14K+

25-Nov-21 12:44

Miradevi S

That means For example if Mr x is an Indian citizen and period of his stay in India is counted for preceeding financial year means previous Yr ie 20-21

ok so...... for incorporate OPC the member should be indian citizen as well as resident of India (i.e ) i am bala i want to incorporate a OPC means then i should be indian citizen and i was stayed in india for a period of 120 days in preceding financial year of 1 April to 31 mar... am I right sister

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+

25-Nov-21 12:51

Miradevi S

Yes bro

tq so much all the best for you and your ca inter also bye sister

Bala Chandar

Bala Chandar

CA Foundation

5K+