Forums

Thanks for giving us download option

Others

Occasionally my home's wifi connection cause problems to connect to my mobile. Now I can watch videos seamlessly after downloading them. Thank you.

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

25-May-20 08:33

Answers (10)

Appreciate your feedback. Thank you

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

25-May-20 08:35

Sriram Somayajula Admin

Appreciate your feedback. Thank you

Just one request Please give us download option in 'My Courses' section so we can download all the classes in one shot

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

25-May-20 08:36

Kumarjit Dey

Just one request Please give us download option in 'My Courses' section so we can download all the classes in one shot

Instead of having to download each individually

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

25-May-20 08:36

We currently have option to download a max of 3 hours of lectures. We shall evaluate patterns and modify the download limit as we go. There is also issue of capacity on One's phone. Will definitely check with the tech team on feasibility and let you know - but will take time

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

25-May-20 08:38

Can you arrange a download options for me

Naveen Kumar

Naveen Kumar

CA Inter

14K+

25-May-20 11:47

Naveen Kumar

Can you arrange a download options for me

Pls update the app.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

25-May-20 12:15

CA Suraj Lakhotia Admin

Pls update the app.

Ok sir

Naveen Kumar

Naveen Kumar

CA Inter

14K+

25-May-20 12:18

So its basically like.. we cant download more than 3 hours of lecture in a day? Not even if we delete the previously downloaded lectures in that day? So students with poor internet connectivity are expected to study just 3 hours seamlessly?

Kumarjit Dey

Kumarjit Dey

CA Inter

4K+

25-May-20 15:39

Kumarjit Dey

So its basically like.. we cant download more than 3 hours of lecture in a day? Not even if we delete the previously downloaded lectures in that day? So students with poor internet connectivity are expected to study just 3 hours seamlessly?

You can download 3 hours in a day. The time to complete those 3 hours for a student would be around 4-5 hours. Students can still watch online any number of hours.

CA Suraj Lakhotia

CA Suraj Lakhotia

Admin

25-May-20 15:41

Individual Modules Offer
sm