IndigoLearn

Forums

Value of Supply

What's mean by ' Proportionate credit is reversed by the recipient' in Sec 15(3)(b)

Yazhini C V

Yazhini C V

CA Inter

1 day ago

Answers (4)

Proportionate credit is reversed by the recipient is one of the condition to exclude discount in the value of supply (after the TOS) It means suppose i am a recipient and i purchased a good of 1 lakh from you for sale and after a month you give me a cash back ( as per agreement at TOS ). So , earlier i availed itc on the good of 1l when i buy , i have to reverse the proportionate amount of itc that amount of cash back i received . Otherwise the discount will not be excluded from VOS

Manav Dixit

Manav Dixit

CA Inter

1 day ago

Thanks

Yazhini C V

Yazhini C V

CA Inter

1 day ago

Yazhini C V

What if the recipient is an unregistered person?how can reverse the credit ?

If the person is unregistered, he didn't claim itc and then the condition of reverse of proportionate itc is not available. Only 2 condition will be check for deducting discount in vos i.e. a term of agreement and linked to invoice.... If we want to deduct the value of supply then value of GST also less, thats why we have to reverse that proportionate amt of itc but if the person is unregistered or regd person still not claim itc then we don't need to check this condition.

Manav Dixit

Manav Dixit

CA Inter

8 hrs ago

ACCA Webinar
BLR STUDENTS MEET
CBE Students meet
Meet Rajyalakshmi
Testimonials CA Inter May'22
Live Interview | AIR 1 & 2
ACCA Launch
CLAW Inter - Live H + E