Forums

Verification or inspection

Exams

Sir my ipcc gropu 2 results was that i passed all my subjects but failed to get the aggregate by 20 marks.sir can i apply for verification. What shall i do verification or inspection. Never the matter i have already started my preparations for the upcomming exam.But have a curisity for erification as i havedid my 100% in auditing

Sajan Gangadharan

Sajan Gangadharan

CA Final

9K+

10-Feb-21 06:53

Answers (10)

Best Answer

Dear Sajan The options provided by the institute doesn't guarantee a successful result. If any of your answers were not corrected at all then marks will be allotted. You must note that there's very very thin chance of that happening. Hence don't rely on that. These are CA exams and their results sometimes become heartbreaking. But your dedication will lead you to success in the coming attempt. Don't worry

frenil dsouza

frenil dsouza

Faculty

10-Feb-21 10:20

Additionally you can read this thread Shared from *1FIN by Indigolearn* Reverification and Certified Copies at Rs. 10 under RTI Act - Process https://1fin.page.link/news?route=NewsView&id=2763b02e9c6b4ae0ae6fa1dc9c38dbe9 Get the copies and verify your answers. It might help your future attempt.

frenil dsouza

frenil dsouza

Faculty

10-Feb-21 15:14

Thank you sir for your reply.I know its not going to happen still cant accept the failure.

Sajan Gangadharan

Sajan Gangadharan

CA Final

9K+

10-Feb-21 20:28

Will try for thenext attempt

Sajan Gangadharan

Sajan Gangadharan

CA Final

9K+

10-Feb-21 20:29

Sajan Gangadharan

Will try for thenext attempt

And I'm sure I'll be congratulating you in the same forum during next results ð???

frenil dsouza

frenil dsouza

Faculty

10-Feb-21 21:04

frenil dsouza Faculty

And I'm sure I'll be congratulating you in the same forum during next results ð???

Sir that day is today. I have cleared it and got exemption in all my subjects. Thank u so much sir for ur those motivating words.

Sajan Gangadharan

Sajan Gangadharan

CA Final

9K+

19-Sep-21 16:33

Congratulations ð???ð??? your hardwork has paid off ð??? all the best for the journey forward

frenil dsouza

frenil dsouza

Faculty

19-Sep-21 17:04

Individual Modules Offer
SM Marathon Part- 2 with Suraj Sir! YT Live
AFM Marathon
Adv Acc