Answers (13)

Same doubt??

Sai Teja

Sai Teja

CA Inter

12K+

03-Mar-21 10:28

Same doubt??

Where we appoint a mentor, who advises the student on 1-1 basis for exam prep, motivation time management, stress management etc.. This is a paid service

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

03-Mar-21 11:06

Thanks for reply,,

Sai Teja

Sai Teja

CA Inter

12K+

03-Mar-21 11:06

Sir where is it available

The survey is on our app Mentor ship will be by a mentor who will Enam age with you through WhatsApp / app/ phone & emails

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

03-Mar-21 11:37

When will a mentor will be asign

Sir

sai t

sai t

CA Foundation

03-Mar-21 11:42

Just a small query: If i select no, in the 1st question of the survey, i.e. you want it or not, it still asks further question and doesn't complete the survey.

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

03-Mar-21 12:16

Just a small query: If i select no, in the 1st question of the survey, i.e. you want it or not, it still asks further question and doesn't complete the survey.

We will fix that. You select no and give answers and we shall disregard answers for Q 2-4

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

03-Mar-21 12:32

Sir

If we start this program. A mentor will be assigned once you subscribe to mentorship

Sriram Somayajula

Sriram Somayajula

Admin

03-Mar-21 12:33

If we start this program. A mentor will be assigned once you subscribe to mentorship

This is a wonderful initiative from your side.I welcome.

Preeshma pp

Preeshma pp

CA Inter

2K+

03-Mar-21 23:58

Where we appoint a mentor, who advises the student on 1-1 basis for exam prep, motivation time management, stress management etc.. This is a paid service

This is excellent initiative. Please provide it at reasonable price and as soon as possible ,sir

Balamurugan Venkateswaran

Balamurugan Venkateswaran

CA Inter

05-Mar-21 21:59